Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-15-2007

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm
 Drake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to all
Arrow Drake's Campaigns

Well, as I have so many now that even I can't keep track of them, I'm creating this as a master list of all the missions I've released. If you want the campaign, click the link. The earliest posts of mine will have the missions.

Note - due to personal disappointment with them, "Ultimate Campaign" and "Project Unification" have been removed.

The Chronicles of Zeratul - Take control of Zeratul during his adventures prior to Episode II's battles on Char.

Enslavers III: Twisted Legacy - Command Raynor and Gui Montag and put an end to the horror of the Infested Ghosts.

The Assassination of Angus Mengsk - Sneak Kerrigan and two Ghosts into Korhla capitol Styrling to kill Angus Mengsk.

The Rescue of Jim Raynor - As the Sons of Korhal, rescue Raynor from the prison ship.

Fall of/Rise of the Fenix - Defend Antioch as Fenix during his final moments, then find his corpse and revive him.

Ghost Training - Train to be a Ghost agent in the Dominion

Operation Turncoat - Recover the crashed Hyperion on Umoja.

The Templar Archives - As Adun, lead the Dark Templar to safety from the Conclave's forces.

The Mar Sara Missons - Episode I - Part 1 of 3, a whole new storyline alongside the original campaigns.

The Mar Sara Missions- Episode II - Part 2 of 3, continuing the storyline introduced in Part 1

----

Legacy of Kain - Soul Reaver - an adaptation of the Playstation game. Condemned to death by his master, the Vampire Raziel returns to slake his lust for vengeance against his brethren.

EDIT NOVEMBER 2008 - For the time being, all of the maps are for some reasonable, inaccessible. For now, they can all be found here: http://www.campaigncreations.org/for...hp?topic=798.0

Last edited by Drake Clawfang; 02-13-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Drake Clawfang has 3,330 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Gorvprince
Prince of Misery
 Gorvprince is unstoppable!Gorvprince is unstoppable!Gorvprince is unstoppable!Gorvprince is unstoppable!Gorvprince is unstoppable!Gorvprince is unstoppable!Gorvprince is unstoppable!Gorvprince is unstoppable!Gorvprince is unstoppable!Gorvprince is unstoppable!Gorvprince is unstoppable!
Default Re: Drake's Campaigns

ok thanks Drake.

btw, that fall of Fenix is so nasty!! I can't keep up. T_T

Gorvprince has 626 Posts

Quote:
Play the 'what if' game and imagine what would happen if you grabbed your chance.

"All I need is to be confident"

pm.gif   

Old 02-28-2007

United States Visions of Khas
Savassan's Legacy
 Visions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortals

I feel so left out. With my computer having died, and having lost my CD Key, I'm unable to play these glorious campaigns. I'm tempted to ask for a transcript from the missions but that would ruin the experience if and when I'm able to play 'em. Aargh! Patience, patience...

Visions of Khas has 493 Posts

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow
Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
Or is the shaping a culling and excercise in taming?
The road's goal is the dark Origin of Being
But be wary through what thickets it winds.
-Excerpt from the Litany of Residuum;
As Translated by He Who Brings Order

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Visions of Khas  

Old 02-28-2007

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm
 Drake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to all

Lol. Sorry. I personally recommend the following campaigns, I consider them a cut above the rest.

"The Chronicles of Zeratul"

"The Fenix Missions"

"The Templar Archives"

"The Rescue of Jim Raynor"

"The Assassination of Angus Mengsk"

My quote-unquote "Ultimate Campaign" fell short of my expectations, so I admit I'm a little ashamed of how it turned out: I tried to do too much with one campaign. But, take it as you will.

On the other hand, I consider "The C of Z" my best campaign ever, so I highly advise that anyone who hasn't played it, do so.

pm.gif   

Old 03-01-2007

Canada InRage
Thrashing
 InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!

I must say that the Fenix missions really were amazing. I played them a while back and they were simply phenomenal.

InRage has 3,002 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombringer64
Caution the sarcasm served here is hot. In fact it is heated over geothermic vents, so if you burn yourself you'll probably die, but more importantly it's your own damn fault.
The one formerly known as Inrage

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to InRage  

Old 03-07-2007

Brazil Hewel
Daggoth's Breed
 Hewel is an unknown quantity at this point

Does all this Campaigns use the SC original game play?Or are (some of) then modified, like RPG style or something like that?

Hewel has 33 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-08-2007

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm

All of them use the BW and SC gameplay format, but some are vsried (installation, melee, etc)

pm.gif   

Old 03-17-2007

United States cheese
BF Member
 cheese is an unknown quantity at this point

It dosent let me download missions it just says failed reading primary MPQ path... help?

pm.gif   

Old 03-17-2007

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm

Hm, not sure, I've never had any problem downloading them orgotten any other complaints. Sorry.

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2007

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm

Just to let the gang know, soon, SCL will host "The Chronicles of Zeratul, and it won't be the same COZ here. It's gotten a new paint job, including sounds, overhauled speech triggers, improved AI scripts, and other changes. Be sure to watch SCL for this, along with the Antioch Chronicles!

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2007

United States Visions of Khas
Savassan's Legacy
 Visions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortals

Shit, son! Overhauling your campaign with speech trigs? Dang. I just played through these campaigns myself this weekend (finally got a new laptop, a sweet toshiba) and I was quite impressed. I definitely like your script writing, too, though there are minor errors here and there... too minor for most people to notice, though. Wow. If/when I get a campaign together, I would want you to write the diologue. Excellent work, my friend!

Visions of Khas has 493 Posts

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow
Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
Or is the shaping a culling and excercise in taming?
The road's goal is the dark Origin of Being
But be wary through what thickets it winds.
-Excerpt from the Litany of Residuum;
As Translated by He Who Brings Order

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Visions of Khas  

Old 04-08-2007

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm

well, unfortunately I don't have actual speech, although that would be sweet, I'd do the voices myself if I had the tech. But general, some of the Briefings and Cinemas have been re-writen. plus, I'm not sure, but I think there might even be...an 8th mission, all new!

pm.gif   

Old 04-11-2007

United States Kiuuby
BF Member
 Kiuuby is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i want to play this campaign like a mad but i have a problem, i dont have blood war i want blood war

Last edited by Kiuuby; 04-11-2007 at 08:03 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 04-13-2007

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm

Hm...well, most of the maps use BW, but the Jim Raynor mission doesn't, so you could play it on the original SC.

pm.gif   

Old 04-21-2007

Croatia ZergMcNugget
404The Error of the Beast
 ZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supreme

I downloaded all. They are Awesome Friggin Awesome....

ZergMcNugget has 862 Posts

If atheism is religion than bycicles are type of cars.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to ZergMcNugget