Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 10-02-2008

BlizzForums GnaReffotsirk
Booted too ooften
 GnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightened
Default Starcraft: Survivors -- a Single Player Campaign

This series is under development. If you find any problems, bugs, or have any suggestions, please post them up on this thread.

Thanks for your support, downloads, and feedback.

4shared.com link:

Survivors Chapter 1 to 4 in one Zip: (Updated: 11-23-2008)
http://www.4shared.com/file/72678475...12308upd_.html

Chapter 2, Seeds of Chaos Guide Download (.rtf)
http://www.4shared.com/file/73459324...ter2Guide.html

Chapter 3, Return to Scion Spoiler/Demo/Walkthrough at YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGzDa6pbnQA

Chapter I: "The Gathering"
Chapter 2: "Seed of Chaos"
Chapter 3: "Return to Scion"

Chapter 4: "Into the Breach"

Last edited by GnaReffotsirk; 01-23-2009 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Under Development Status Announcement
GnaReffotsirk has 796 Posts

Starcraft: Survivors can be downloaded here:
http://www.blizzforums.com/showthread.php?t=20882
Update: 11-28-2008, Chapter 2 Guide

pm.gif   

Old 10-04-2008

Booted too ooften
 GnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightenedGnaReffotsirk has become enlightened

Second scenario now uploaded. It's quite a challenging one, but it is beatable.

Clue: Break away from conventions.

Have fun!

Updates will be tomorrow, later in the afternoon or evening.

Episode 3 -- "Return to Scion"

Also, there might be updates on the opening post of this thread, to better the campaign's presentation. They will be included with Episode 4.

In the mean time, please post and attach your victory replays for the current episodes. I'd love to see how you play them and won.

Very excited to see your replays!

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Gradius; 12-17-2008 at 07:50 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 10-18-2008

Brazil Phalanx
Veteran of SC
 Phalanx is a model citizenPhalanx is a model citizenPhalanx is a model citizenPhalanx is a model citizenPhalanx is a model citizenPhalanx is a model citizen

Well, only one question...

Can't seem to be able to download attachs here, can you put in a link from another download mirror? Try 4shared.com, helped me a lot.

"The price of freedom is the eternal vigilance" - Admiral Tolwyn, Wing Commander

"I know the hour of victory is upon us, but the question is: How shall we be remembered in the end? As warriors? As templar? As destroyers? Or as the ones who fought to ensure the survival of our species?" - Prelate Thurion, State of War.

pm.gif   

Old 10-18-2008

Booted too ooften

That's strange... maybe this is the reason for the lack of feedback?

Thanks Phalanx. The links have been added to the first post.

pm.gif   

Old 10-18-2008

Spain omega20
Formerly REX
 omega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really nice

Hey, don't worry! The attachments work fine (at least to me). The mission are both fun and worthly to play. Good work!

omega20 has 87 Posts

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll105/Omega20_2008/char.jpg
"We are the Swarm. But we are becoming much, much more, for the final metamorphosis has only just begun."

pm.gif   

Old 10-18-2008

Booted too ooften

Thanks for that one Rex. I personally can't download from my browser too. 4shared should work for more people now.

Did you happen to save the replays? I'm pretty much hyped to watch.

Episode 3 will come later, I've had some fun with it. Links from here and 4shared will both be updated.

Thanks again Rex!

+rep to you!

pm.gif   

Old 10-18-2008

Spain omega20
Formerly REX
 omega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really nice

Thanks! Looking for the release of the campaign!

omega20 has 87 Posts

"We are the Swarm. But we are becoming much, much more, for the final metamorphosis has only just begun."

pm.gif   

Old 10-18-2008

United States GordonFreeman
Messiah
 GordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to all

Downloading now. I'll tell you what I think after I play 'em!

GordonFreeman has 701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to GordonFreeman  

Old 10-18-2008

Booted too ooften

Coolest! Please don't forget to attach a copy of your victory replay. I'll bunch them all up and post them along with the campaign.

pm.gif   

Old 10-18-2008

United States GordonFreeman
Messiah
 GordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to all

First mission was pretty easy, I'm still trying to figure out the second one though

GordonFreeman has 701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to GordonFreeman  

Old 10-18-2008

Booted too ooften

It'll be grand once you've solved its riddle.

The third scenario is now up at 4shared. There is a problem when trying to upload the file as an attachment. Maybe because it didn't go through the 10 cycle test phase?

Hint:
The Persian army almost crushed the Roman empire.

Fourth Scenario, "Into the Breach" is now up at 4shared. Links provided at the first post above.

This scenario has been designed so you can play it in different ways.

Have fun, you guys!

Edit:
I'm still working on the Synopsis for this first Act. The draft is done, though. Should be up quickly.

Hint:

Trick or Treat? It's Halloween! Happy Halloween!

Do you guys know where I can put these up and get more feedback and exposure?

Any advice before this should happen?

Thanks in advance.

Main post has been updated with title banners, and Act I summary.

Next missions are still in the planning stages, but will be uploaded as soon as possible for us to enjoy.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Gradius; 12-17-2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Holy quadruple post Batman!

pm.gif   

Old 11-08-2008

Spain omega20
Formerly REX

Interesting... I like the title banners. Good work, GnaReffotsirk!

omega20 has 87 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-08-2008

Booted too ooften

Hey, when do I get to play your creations? Without the Drake and with his rig in trouble, we are going to need you leading the charge...

pm.gif   

Old 11-08-2008

Spain omega20
Formerly REX

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnaReffotsirk View Post
Hey, when do I get to play your creations?
Patience. I need to work a bit more in the first maps to release them. I can't tell you when they'll be finished, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnaReffotsirk View Post
Without the Drake and with his rig in trouble, we are going to need you leading the charge...

Wow, I didn't know that I was so important...

Well, I'll try to do what I can, don't worry. But I'll need time if I want to make a decent campaign.

~omega20 (Formerly REX)

omega20 has 87 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-13-2008

Booted too ooften

First of all, I wanted to thank all those who downloaded the scenarios. You continue to inspire and help make this happen.

The project pushes on, though the one week time limit would seem inadequate for now.

No input for the above? Anyway, much have changed and developed regarding that matter.

Missions 1-4 will also be updated to contain "rewards" for you guys, a few tweaks to make the missions more interesting, and significant story details that ties everything up.

I appreciate your patience, and continued support.

As always, there is a level of replay value to the missions. My faves are Mission 2 and 4.

Good day, and have fun!

The link has been updated with a new download. Contains story bits that ties everything up for missions 1 to 4.

Some story points have been kept for future, yet unannounced projects.

A few trigger and other minor updates have also been applied.

Thanks again for your continued support!

Have fun, and enjoy!

This update will be the last for these missions (1-4), making way for progress in mission 5's development.

As always, don't forget to give a "Whaat?" if your liking the Campaign.

Last edited by Gradius; 12-17-2008 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Holy triple post Batman!

pm.gif