Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Works-In-Progress

Works-In-Progress Help for any authors or musicians seeking constructive criticism.

Old 06-30-2007

BlizzForums Bliss
Death is the road to awe.
 Bliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Photoshop Abstracts

So,

This is very different from the other things I've done, so let me know what you think!

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-30-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Tassadar
Default Re: Photoshoppin!

Wow, I'm impressed.

pm.gif   

Old 06-30-2007

BlizzForums Bliss
 Bliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too muchBliss might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
Wow, I'm impressed.

Thanks bro!

There will be a lot more where that came from!

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-30-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Tassadar

Perhaps you could demonstrate your technique. I would be curious to know how you did that.

pm.gif   

Old 06-30-2007

BlizzForums Bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
Perhaps you could demonstrate your technique. I would be curious to know how you did that.

Well, you download a lot of Photoshop Brushes, and go crazy with them!!!

That's the best way I can "demonstrate" my technique.

Like this one, ....

Last edited by Bliss; 06-30-2007 at 12:13 PM.
Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-01-2007

Australia SunshineDust
Monkeys are out to get me
 SunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizen

It's not bad but it's basically just a combination of brushes. I guess there's nothing wrong with that I just don't understand these abstract pieces :P Get them from DA?

SunshineDust has 224 Posts

30/6/07 - Latest StarCraft 2 FAQ

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SunshineDust  

Old 07-01-2007

BlizzForums Bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineDust View Post
It's not bad but it's basically just a combination of brushes. I guess there's nothing wrong with that I just don't understand these abstract pieces :P Get them from DA?

Yeah I would call them "abstract."
I was wanting to go with something different in the "abstract" of art, and so I did.

"Get them from DA?" What's DA, lol?

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-01-2007

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Nice job. I like it.

DA is Deviant Art & those look like vector brushes.

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 07-01-2007

BlizzForums Bliss

What's "vector brushes?"

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-01-2007

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

LOL, you really have no idea what you're doing do you?

I'm just fucking with you, of course, I don't really know what the hell vectors are either. You have sufficiently proved that you don't have to know the nomenclature to create something badass.

Have I ever mentioned that I love abstract art in all its forms, by the way? I also love collages... probably because almost all of them are some sort of the abstract... but yeah. I love it. Keep going, man. Right on. Sentence fragment.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 07-01-2007

BlizzForums Bliss

Thank you dude, I'm happy you like my work!
I'm sure there will be more to come!

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-02-2007

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all
Default Re: Photoshop Abstracts

Not bad.

Renamed the thread though. You really need to put a little more effort into making sure your thread title tells people what's inside.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 07-02-2007

BlizzForums Bliss

Quote:
Renamed the thread though. You really need to put a little more effort into making sure your thread title tells people what's inside.

Yeah that might be why no ones looking, well and this forum is more about Blizz games and less about art. But thanks I'm happy you guys like my abstract art...

Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-02-2007

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

More people would probably read it if it were styled somewhat like Equilari's or Bobtheconquerer's threads, instead of just making a new thread every time you do something new. Especially after a while when your portfolio becomes a bit larger... there'll just be a lot more to look at, and therefore more stuff to compliment.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 07-06-2007

BlizzForums Bliss

Here is something new it's a little small tho.

So I made my fonts BIG!!

Oh and look down see my signature, that's new too.

Last edited by Bliss; 07-06-2007 at 11:59 PM.
Bliss has 1,773 Posts

pm.gif