Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2006

United States Protosschick99
We Want Our ***** Back.
 Protosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to lead
Default >>I Saw Selene at Taco Bell!!<<

And I kicked her butt too. It wouldda made you proud Meghan! I jumped over the counter and just slammed my fist into her face and kicked her in the stomach as she fell to the floor. I then wrpped her hair around my fist and banged her head into our cerramic tile floor. Then I resumed punching her face until it was bruised and bloody. They had to call security on me and I got written up, AHAHAHAHALOLZ.

Seriously though, I was working in the front counter and this chick who looks JUST LIKE HER walked in and I found myself staring at her a little too much cuz I was noticing all the similarties and I think I freaked her out, lolz!

She had all the same features down to the smile--It was freaky. I was thinking to myself, "Dang! This chick looks EXACTLY like Selene! Hey I wonder how she's doing...?" lolz

Another time, this guy came to the drive-thru of Taco Bell and I kid you not--He looked EXACTLY like Geno! Omgosh, it was soo freaky. This was back when him and I had a thing goin' on--So I was kinda star'n at him like, "What the heck?? It's Larry! Omg!" The guy noticed I was staring and he kinda drove away wierded out, lolz.

So yeah--Anyone else ever seen someone in real life who looks like a forumer?

Protosschick99 has 3,479 Posts

*^*I walk by faith and not by sight! I see the invisible and do the impossible!!*^*
BF Legend:
First Female Member
| Romans 10:17 | John 3:16 | Jeremiah 29:11 |

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Protosschick99 Send a message via MSN to Protosschick99 Send a message via Yahoo to Protosschick99 

Old 12-23-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme
Default Re: >>I Saw Selene at Taco Bell!!<<

Yeah.

I've seen Pizza as a Pizza.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 12-23-2006

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
Seriously though, I was working in the front counter and this chick who looks JUST LIKE HER walked in and I found myself staring at her a little too much cuz I was noticing all the similarties and I think I freaked her out, lolz!
You're so going to hell. =)

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2006

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

PC99 needs to stop taking mescaline.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 12-23-2006

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)
 Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...

i swear, you keep talkin about my sugarpie like that, and i swear i will cut you across your gut and send you straight to that imaginary god you think exists.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No. - Rorschach

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Typhun Send a message via MSN to Typhun  

Old 12-23-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

i havent seen pc mention jesus in one of her posts in like a month! thats pretty good.

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2006

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Oh god she's losing faith. We need an exorsist.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2006

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

Drugs before work is always fun.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2006

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

I've seen a guy who looks like Mucha with his guy dyed blond next to a guy who looks like me at age 17:

What are the odds?

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2006

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

Doesn't Selene live like an ocean away? And how's working at Taco Bell?hehe

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 12-23-2006

United Kingdom Haggis Mcjackass
Formerly The Hitman
 Haggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightened

so what i got a picture of traken going around with his business

Haggis Mcjackass has 1,382 Posts

Bob's Facist Dictatorship: oppressing Bob's Militia since 7/15/2006
"He's a bad muthafucka don't you know, he'll crawl over 50 good pussies to get at a fat boys asshole."

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
I've seen a guy who looks like Mucha with his guy dyed blond next to a guy who looks like me at age 17:

What are the odds?
haha, that IS you two!!

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Tassadar

PC99 makes baby Jesus cry. Such anger.

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2006

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
What are the odds?
The odds Amok and Mucha are a couple?

Pretty damn good from what I saw.

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2006

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Meh.

Soz PC, but the war with Selene has ended. I care more about a $2 hooker than I care about Selene. It would have made me proud to see you bash someones head it, Selenes or not. heh.

And btw, now that you work at TB, do you still eat there? lol.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  
Closed Thread