Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 11-09-2007

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I do shoot professionally, though I'm just making my way in the business this year so it's not exactly a stable income... yet. Pays for my vices (which, considering the price of scotch her, are considerably expensive) so it's all good. =)

I've been shooting photos for quite some time... I can't really recall when I started. Been doing so since I was very young. I know there must've been a point where I wasn't interested in photography and found it boring, but that would've been so very long ago. I can't actually recall when that changed. Definately in elementary school sometime, anyway.

And I'm 21, since you asked.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 11-12-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 11-14-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I forgot to say it's titled Promesa (Promise)
That one would have a foot note... translation in gray.

"Me prometiste una foto." ("You promised me a photo.")
"I'll sit then. Shoot me."
"Hold still."

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-14-2007

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

Awww. My cockles are warmed. And tickled.

Nice title. And nicely framed on top and bottom... subject might be better off a little to the right, may not be. Not quite sure there. What's the shutter speed?

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 11-15-2007

Forum Elder

Glad to see we're still visiting our thread, hog.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-16-2007

Canada warhog
This is bad.

I know. This thread is like an exercise in online masturbation. It's awesome.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 11-29-2007

United States SilentStriker
Who are you?
 SilentStriker has a spectacular aura aboutSilentStriker has a spectacular aura about

So, for a project in my photography class at school, i have to recreate a famous photographer, i chose ansel adams. (www.anseladams.com) So this is some of my work made black and white. Im not sure if i should get a roll of film and go do it with my old SLR and do it in the darkroom. Or i could do it digital and edit in photoshop, and try to get a look like his work. So here is the stuff i have done, with previous work.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lighthouse_Sunset_by_SilentStriker24.jpg (65.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Summit.jpg (215.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Mossalp.jpg (220.1 KB, 7 views)
SilentStriker has 184 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to SilentStriker  

Old 11-29-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentStriker View Post
So, for a project in my photography class at school, i have to recreate a famous photographer, i chose ansel adams. (www.anseladams.com) So this is some of my work made black and white. Im not sure if i should get a roll of film and go do it with my old SLR and do it in the darkroom. Or i could do it digital and edit in photoshop, and try to get a look like his work. So here is the stuff i have done, with previous work.
where do you live that you were able to take that middle photo

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-29-2007

Who are you?
 SilentStriker has a spectacular aura aboutSilentStriker has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
where do you live that you were able to take that middle photo
Well, I actually live in Pennsylvania. That picture was taking on the Switzerland side of the matterhorn... I went there 2 years ago? taken from the kleine matterhorn. I love Switzerland.

Old 11-29-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Well, I actually live in Pennsylvania. That picture was taking on the Switzerland side of the matterhorn... I went there 2 years ago? taken from the kleine matterhorn. I love Switzerland.
wait, is that photo a re-creation of another photo? because i feel like ive seen something similar to it...in video form maybe. the classic "clouds coming out of the top of a mountain looks like a volcano" thing. perhaps it was just when you posted it earlier on the forums though.

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-29-2007

Who are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
wait, is that photo a re-creation of another photo? because i feel like ive seen something similar to it...in video form maybe. the classic "clouds coming out of the top of a mountain looks like a volcano" thing. perhaps it was just when you posted it earlier on the forums though.
Yeah, i've posted it before. I think in one of the photography contests or whatever. It's an original shot that I took though...

Old 12-02-2007

Canada warhog
This is bad.

I recognize that from the photo comp. Looks good in black and white, I must say.

Not so fond of the last one, it's too cluttered and the background too indistinct in black and white to really resemble anything I can remember of Ansel's work.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 12-03-2007

Who are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhog View Post
I recognize that from the photo comp. Looks good in black and white, I must say.

Not so fond of the last one, it's too cluttered and the background too indistinct in black and white to really resemble anything I can remember of Ansel's work.
Hmm, okay i have to go do a shoot so, whatever i find in western PA, ill put up here. It's started to snow, so i think i should be able to get some good shots.

Old 12-03-2007

Pizza

Quote:
Hmm, okay i have to go do a shoot so, whatever i find in western PA, ill put up here.
Old people!

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-04-2007

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Ahhhh! I've been absent so long! P3ng I like that picture, reminds me of home (Bermuda) in a lot of way, lots of alleys like that, also I'm pretty sure that's a Renault in the distance which also reminds me of home.

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP