Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Old 10-25-2006

United States elcapjtk
Moon Administrator
 elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!
Default Re: History of BF?

Bite me, I have work to do :P

Lets see in responce to Nuts:
I am filled with seething rage towards everyone because at that point I'm either moderating 12-15 forums or I am a supermoderator creatively closing threads for damn near three years. I also got the 100,000th post in CC.

Xenon supposedly tried to buy BF as well as the Legacy Network from E-man, and when foiled disapeared into nothingness!

I made these: http://www.elcapjtk.net/sigs.php

Saudakar "died" and was magically ressurected later to take a job in Atlanta!

To LoA:
I am filled with seething rage because I have to hear near constant whining about the staff from one annoying, albeit tasty poster.

I spent 40+ hours of my spring break trying to fix stuff on my laptop in Tennessee.

LoA, Eman, and Joseph eventually work out a "working" solution to bring Blizzforums back, unfortunately the old database is borked and we start from scratch.

AJ is rehired as a technical administrator or whatever.

Oh and by all means add your own stuff, I may get some inititave (ha) and put it into the FAQ or something.

elcapjtk has 7,602 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to elcapjtk Send a message via AIM to elcapjtk Send a message via MSN to elcapjtk Send a message via Yahoo to elcapjtk 

Old 10-25-2006

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

3x1.gif day

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 10-25-2006

Vatican City State SilentBob
Jay's hetero life-mate
 SilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
3x1.gif day
That was good times.

SilentBob has 6,618 Posts

I would like to note that while Ron Paul is remarkably honest, he is just one man. One (possibly) good President won't fix all of our problems. It's okay to be interested in him, but he's not the messiah of the US.

pm.gif   

Old 10-25-2006

United Kingdom Haggis Mcjackass
Formerly The Hitman
 Haggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightened

what the fuck is the warboards?

Haggis Mcjackass has 1,382 Posts

Bob's Facist Dictatorship: oppressing Bob's Militia since 7/15/2006
"He's a bad muthafucka don't you know, he'll crawl over 50 good pussies to get at a fat boys asshole."

pm.gif   

Old 10-25-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

this is not the promote yourself thread, elcap and sw

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-25-2006

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
this is not the promote yourself thread, elcap and sw
you're just sad you made no history in BF.

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 10-25-2006

United States elcapjtk
Moon Administrator
 elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!

This is not the continually bitch and moan about being a whiney bitch moaner thread Pizza.

elcapjtk has 7,602 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to elcapjtk Send a message via AIM to elcapjtk Send a message via MSN to elcapjtk Send a message via Yahoo to elcapjtk