Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Works-In-Progress

Works-In-Progress Help for any authors or musicians seeking constructive criticism.

Old 12-16-2007

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win
Default short story premise

For a meditative sci-fi thing I'm working on for fun. I haven't worked out the details. Let me know what you think:

Quote:
In the far distant future, humans are able to overcome physical reality and travel through time and space. Roaming the universe unimpeded, man and woman exercise an absolute, God-like freedom, following their every whim and living — as far as they know — forever. But something troubling has begun in the deep fringes of the cosmos: the universe is rapidly shrinking and will soon collapse, destroying all memory. Facing oblivion, the last human — the Last Man — contemplates the end as reality unravels around him.

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  

Old 12-16-2007

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

So is this a spin on I am Legend? I like the idea, futuristic really deep thinking with what I'm going to assume is a lot of openings for social commentary if that's your bag. I'd read it.

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 12-22-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country SiegeTank
Nuclear Trucker
 SiegeTank is unstoppable!SiegeTank is unstoppable!SiegeTank is unstoppable!SiegeTank is unstoppable!SiegeTank is unstoppable!SiegeTank is unstoppable!SiegeTank is unstoppable!SiegeTank is unstoppable!SiegeTank is unstoppable!SiegeTank is unstoppable!SiegeTank is unstoppable!

If they can travel through time, how can the universe coming to an end even be a problem? These human god types should be just dandy as long as they stay away from the Big Crunch at the end.

Although they could build a nice restaurant there.

SiegeTank has 556 Posts

Haulin' Thermonuclears Down The Interstate

Sorry trucker but you can't go back / They just hit Chicago with a sneak attack
LA and Frisco's 're nothin' but great big holes
Don't know 'bout you, but I'm gonna make it / Got my rig wound up and we're gonna take it
To the truck stop at the end of the world

"You know what is reputation? Is people talking. Is gossip. I also have reputation. And not so pleasant I think you know." - Adelai Niska

pm.gif   

Old 01-07-2008

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

I would think that a being able to transcend time would acquire a view of time that wouldn't so mind endings. But maybe that's Vonnegut's aliens from Slaughterhouse Five talking.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif