Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo
 -kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right

I thought starcraft is already a religion

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Sure you did, you just spoke of it about Durandal being your hero. Not only that makes you as a WarCraftist follower for supporting him, but your favouring an emo.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 09-23-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

1. Don't you call yourself emo all the time? Ironic.
2. After you people posted about in in Chit-Chat? You brought your shit first, then I did.

What is wrong with you people.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo
 -kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right-kankuro is obviously doing something right

ok any one that wants to be a starcraftist say "I"

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassad View Post
1. Don't you call yourself emo all the time? Ironic.
2. After you people posted about in in Chit-Chat? You brought your shit first, then I did.

What is wrong with you people.
1. No douchebag. It's called sarcasm.
2. Its not my fault that bullet brought this shit up.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

Old 09-23-2006

Hong Kong DoomGaze
Mr. Postman
 DoomGaze has much to be proud ofDoomGaze has much to be proud ofDoomGaze has much to be proud ofDoomGaze has much to be proud ofDoomGaze has much to be proud ofDoomGaze has much to be proud ofDoomGaze has much to be proud ofDoomGaze has much to be proud ofDoomGaze has much to be proud ofDoomGaze has much to be proud of

You.

DoomGaze has 1,844 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DoomGaze  

Old 09-23-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

Durandal and I are Warcraftists. Teron Gorefiend owns your sorry asses.
Quote:
1. No douchebag. It's called sarcasm.
Aren't you cute?

Quote:
2. Its not my fault that bullet brought this shit up.
But you supported it! Don't tell me to take my shit out when you sorry bastards brought yours in too.

The stupidity I've dealt with in the last hour make me want to shoot myself.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo

I am a starcrafticist

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

United States The Weird One
 The Weird One is made of winThe Weird One is made of winThe Weird One is made of winThe Weird One is made of winThe Weird One is made of winThe Weird One is made of winThe Weird One is made of winThe Weird One is made of winThe Weird One is made of winThe Weird One is made of winThe Weird One is made of win

Yes Kassad, anyone who religion on a game should be shot. Plus the stupidity I've seen in the forums lately has really been the worst I've ever seen.

Whatever just fucking stop fighting it's pointless....

The Weird One has 2,269 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

Quote:
Durandal and I are Warcraftists. Teron Gorefiend owns your sorry asses.
Agreed :|

and

Teron Gorefiend is one of the coolest characters ever created.

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

Thanks to Ninjaware for the sig and avatar
I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Durandal - Sugar High Protector

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Quote:
Aren't you cute?
Yes, a cute killer bunny.

Quote:
But you supported it! Don't tell me to take my shit out when you sorry bastards brought yours in too.
Again its called sarcasm. I didn't mean to make it as a stupid religion or support of it.

Quote:
I am a starcrafticist
That just sounds... ghey?

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo

yup i agree

long live SC

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

United States -kankuro
Ichigo

no i agree with

Quote:
Teron Gorefiend is one of the coolest characters ever created.

-kankuro has 20 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now

1. Hybrid, forgive my misinterpretations. Cute killer bunny.
2. Don't double post.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

Old 09-23-2006

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL ALIVE?

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  
Closed Thread