Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-05-2009

United States fraylock-
BF Member
 fraylock- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default SC2 Site Problems

The Starcraft 2 site isn't working for me. All of the others work (D3, WoW). Is it working for your guys? If not, then could this indicate an update?

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: SC2 Site Down

SC2 site down =/= update

Edit: StarCraft2 site works for me.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

United States n00bonicPlague
Master of All Things Noob
 n00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightened

I still don't understand how all of this happens. We've had so many people over on the SC2GDF complain about this, and yet every time I visit http://www.starcraft2.com it works just fine. Try it without the "www" http://starcraft2.com I heard that works for people who experience this problem

n00bonicPlague has 71 Posts

Macro and Micro are like Yin and Yang:
two opposing qualities that complement eachother --
maintaining dynamic equilibrium in a single movement.

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

United States fraylock-
BF Member
 fraylock- is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bonicPlague View Post
I still don't understand how all of this happens. We've had so many people over on the SC2GDF complain about this, and yet every time I visit http://www.starcraft2.com it works just fine. Try it without the "www" http://starcraft2.com I heard that works for people who experience this problem
Good call--it does work without the www, but it doesn't work with it. But if you use the link on the main blizz website, it tries to send you to www.starcraft2.com, which does not work. Weird.

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

United States caliban113
Unsocial Climber
 caliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightened

Actually, not working for me either, but if you select the EU Blizz page and hit SC2 - it goes to (a working) SC2 US page - odd.

caliban113 has 439 Posts

Please - wont you give to the 'Missile Turret Guy' Foundation?
Let's make 'Spinning Missile Turret Guy (SMTG) Syndrome' a thing of the past!!
So....Many...........Mutas....

Undt noww, here's a Zerg attack from the 50's:

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

United States XBSHX
BF Member
 XBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to allXBSHX is a name known to all
Default Re: SC2 Site Problems

Do we really need a new thread evertime someone has a problem accessing the website?

XBSHX has 3,215 Posts

Zergling seagull sound NEEDS to go.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to XBSHX  

Old 02-05-2009

United States ArchDreadReaper
Destroyer of Worlds
 ArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightenedArchDreadReaper has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBSHX View Post
Do we really need a new thread evertime someone has a problem accessing the website?
I think its pretty obvious that we DO.

-Dread_Reaper

ArchDreadReaper has 695 Posts

Axe the Overseer, turn the Infester into the Defiler, and find a place for the Roach.

Add this to your signature if you agree.

New Nullifier?
http://blizzforums.com/showthread.ph...676#post364676

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

Canada Kimera757*
The Last Cerebrate
 Kimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of win

Maybe this thread should be stickied?

StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay.

Three products = one game plus two expansions.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

Israel Eligor
BF Member
 Eligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightened

Everytime the SC 2 site malfunctions (which is actually pretty often by the way, the Features section was offline last time I checked)...

...Hope springs eternal.

Eligor has 414 Posts

pm.gif