Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 12-15-2007

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitman View Post
That webbing looks abit fucked is it on backwards? or are the IDF nails and never go to a cowardly prone position?
Ha! The prone is cowardly until you realize how fuckin awesome your aim is. Granted I shot 100% in the kneeling and standing but they tookout all the 200+ meter targets. I'll be damned if I could hit 1/10 300 meter standing or kneeling.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 12-15-2007

China PraetorKoronis
I've Got Cookies!
 PraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightenedPraetorKoronis has become enlightened

I'm curious.

Where would these zombies come from?

PraetorKoronis has 3,029 Posts

管他網外或是網內 月底再考慮通話費 體溫已燃燒到沸點 我不怕熬夜 管他黑眼圈
Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
PraetorKoronis looks like that crazy dude from Battle Royal.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to PraetorKoronis  

Old 12-15-2007

United States StanMarsh
BF Member
 StanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortals

It might be a variety of factors, but the most likely is some rather innocent medical experiment gone haywire.

StanMarsh has 254 Posts

http://www.south-park.is/kosningar2004/stan_election04.gif

pm.gif   

Old 12-16-2007

United Kingdom Haggis Mcjackass
Formerly The Hitman
 Haggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Rumsfeld View Post
Ha! The prone is cowardly until you realize how fuckin awesome your aim is. Granted I shot 100% in the kneeling and standing but they tookout all the 200+ meter targets. I'll be damned if I could hit 1/10 300 meter standing or kneeling.
at 100m standing kneeling/squatting i can hit them easy, at 200m i was alright and we never did standing up at 300m because like you said you gotta be a ninja at shooting to do that. 400+ was all prone from then on.

Haggis Mcjackass has 1,382 Posts

Bob's Facist Dictatorship: oppressing Bob's Militia since 7/15/2006
"He's a bad muthafucka don't you know, he'll crawl over 50 good pussies to get at a fat boys asshole."

pm.gif   

Old 12-21-2007

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

I was at the pistol range the other day using the official 25 foot (about 8 meters) I believe, might have been 15 I forget, but it's the official rapid fire target. Anyways it's about 6 inches by 6 inches.

So I was trying to see how my aim was when firing with only one hand. I unloaded a full 12 round magazine and only made 1 hole in the paper, and it wasn't even in the bullseye circle, it was like on the bottom edge. With 2 hands I could have grouped every single shot. So it just goes to show that shit in the movies is all bullshit you can't just shoot someone in the head with one hand unless you are really close to them.

I was gonna try to dual-wield and rapid fire with 2 pistols at once at a larger target but they wouldn't let me. Apparently about 3 months ago someone was in there firing the .50 AE Desert Eagle, he didn't really know what he was doing. Anyways he fired the first shot and the recoil was so great that it cocked back and (with his finger still on the trigger) he shot himself right under the chin/mouth, dead instantly. A sort of POW-POW action, probably less than a second in between rounds if that helps explain any better.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 12-21-2007

United Kingdom Haggis Mcjackass
Formerly The Hitman
 Haggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightened

Fucking hell thats a darwin award won right there.

Haggis Mcjackass has 1,382 Posts

Bob's Facist Dictatorship: oppressing Bob's Militia since 7/15/2006
"He's a bad muthafucka don't you know, he'll crawl over 50 good pussies to get at a fat boys asshole."

pm.gif   

Old 12-21-2007

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

Wow. Self-WTF pawnage

Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 12-22-2007

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Well, his problem was using a fucking .50 caliber pistol for dual wielding. WTF

/though I imagine dual wielding with smaller calibers would be pretty difficult, too

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 12-22-2007

Israel GhostlyGal
SnakeBite Gal
 GhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too much

Even dual wielding two 9mm's would be difficult...

GhostlyGal has 883 Posts

The Karakal Battalion-
To Secure Peace is to Prepare for WAR

"I'm the '45 that's in your mouth. I'm a dirty, dirty whore"
So gimmie
FUEL gimmie FIRE gimmie that which I DESIRE

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to GhostlyGal Send a message via MSN to GhostlyGal  

Old 12-22-2007

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Well, his problem was using a fucking .50 caliber pistol for dual wielding. WTF
Was dual-wielding or just trying to fire one handed?

,,,and doing it wrong, apparently.

He should have held his arm out with the gun at eye level so that if the thing did come back it would have hit him in the forehead at worst. Also, don't release the squeeze on the trigger until he recovered from recoil.

Man, there's so many reasons that should have never happened. He must have been firing from stomach-level or something to pull that one off. It's not even on a level where you can ask if the guy lived or not. A fuck up like that with .50 AE will send you straight to hell.

Last edited by Golgo 13; 12-22-2007 at 05:37 AM.
Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 12-22-2007

United States StanMarsh
BF Member
 StanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortalsStanMarsh is a god among mere mortals

Well...shit happens. People do stupid things and pay the price. Feel bad for his family, but not really him.

StanMarsh has 254 Posts

http://www.south-park.is/kosningar2004/stan_election04.gif

pm.gif