Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 05-19-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you
Default Re: Clues in Artwork

I'm gonna take "T/Z" for 500.

What is Hybrid?

EDIT- BTW anyone else having trouble with BF it keeps saying it can't find server and I can't post shit.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 05-19-2007

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm
 Drake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to all

Well, enough about Robo-Ghost or whatever for now. What about Kerrigan, sure, there was speculation about her being de-infested, but that picture...

EDIT

Yeah, same here. OH! And, with the Hybrid pic in the Cell, we were so busy focusing on him, we missed the guy standing next to the cell...what the hell is it? Looks human, but that appears to be some sort of psi-weapon in his hand.

And if it is human, and that thing inside the Cell is the Hybrid, then the damn thing is huge! Maybe not Ultralisk-sized, but pretty big!

And as a final note, according to Wikipedia, they've been working on this since WarCraft 3! On the one hand, that means it's close to being finished and is heavily refined, but still, four FRICKIN' years?!?

Last edited by Drake Clawfang; 05-19-2007 at 12:43 PM.
Drake Clawfang has 3,330 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-19-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

I know that rly makes you think bout it but I would rather just see her dead. SHE KILLED FENIX...that slut....

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 05-19-2007

United States Visions of Khas
Savassan's Legacy
 Visions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortals

I wouldn't have thought it possible, Drake. I thought her very genetic structure was spliced with Zerg DNA such that she couldn't exist without those elements, as they undoubtedly replaced some of her original DNA. That means either the nanite serum she was given either fully reconstituted her DNA by injected full human DNA, or that the Zerg Hybridization process simply made some terran DNA elements go dormant while others were added on to supplement them.

And yeah, Cajun. I was FURIOUS last night when BF wouldn't load last night.

Visions of Khas has 493 Posts

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow
Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
Or is the shaping a culling and excercise in taming?
The road's goal is the dark Origin of Being
But be wary through what thickets it winds.
-Excerpt from the Litany of Residuum;
As Translated by He Who Brings Order

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Visions of Khas  

Old 05-19-2007

Canada Drake Clawfang
Guardian of Helm
 Drake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to allDrake Clawfang is a name known to all

True, but still. It's a Terran female one a volcanic planet. Who else could it be? Look at the hair behind her, it's breaking, and looks like Kerrigans tendrils.

http://www.starcraft2.com/art.xml?4

Drake Clawfang has 3,330 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-19-2007

Savassan's Legacy
 Visions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortals

I was simply expressing what I thought before I saw all this, not that I doubted these images. It's kinda like she's literally shedding off her Zerg elements.

Old 05-19-2007

Israel Initiative
War Prey Commodore
 Initiative has a brilliant futureInitiative has a brilliant futureInitiative has a brilliant futureInitiative has a brilliant futureInitiative has a brilliant futureInitiative has a brilliant futureInitiative has a brilliant futureInitiative has a brilliant futureInitiative has a brilliant futureInitiative has a brilliant futureInitiative has a brilliant future

It looks to me like a ghost, or a similar agent.

Initiative has 162 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Initiative Send a message via MSN to Initiative  

Old 05-19-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!

I want her to die personally lol maybe like before she does all the human inside her comes back as shes dieing and she relizes all shes done. That'd be a hell of an end with her in Raynors arms dead. "Raynor ....I'm sry....*dies*." *tear*

PS- I just started a SC2 Rp in RPG thread everyone check it out.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

Old 05-19-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country flavormanIII
I come in all flavors
 flavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightened

Perhaps Kerrigan is perfecting a form of camouflage? Actually It would cool if she could look a bit less Zerish sometimes. I'd like to see her in some new wardrobe

flavormanIII has 1,052 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-19-2007

Savassan's Legacy

I was looking at that fight sequence between the Protoss (Zeratul?) and the unseen foe. After careful observation it would appear as though the first blow was actually a foot which was followed up by a fist. I think he was fighting Kerrigan.

Old 05-19-2007

Germany SuicideSquad
BF Member
 SuicideSquad is an unknown quantity at this point

he obviously was. whole video looks like a huge attack by terrans/protoss on kerrigans stronghold. on some pictures she looks like being deinfested. and yes, it is zeratul, compare him to the wallpaper.

pm.gif   

Old 05-19-2007

Canada ShadowAldrius
Evil wizard of some sort
 ShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortals

Oh man. A Zeratul/Kerrigan fight...in a cinematic. That is going to KICK. ASS.

Um... the Kerrigan thing is just concept art. I don't even think she has her wings drawn in, and the hair thing... it's water-colourish, and she was a red-head... I doubt they'd reveal a major plot-point like 'she gets disinfected' this soon.

ShadowAldrius has 2,172 Posts

The Banshee should be surly, drunken and Irish. (Okay, maybe just Irish.)

pm.gif   

Old 05-19-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country CriticalMechanism
CG artist
 CriticalMechanism is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Clues in Artwork

this is your mysterious hybrid,

it's kerrigan's foot, just take a closer look !

:P

CriticalMechanism has 16 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to CriticalMechanism  

Old 05-19-2007

United States mr. peasant
 mr. peasant is a name known to allmr. peasant is a name known to allmr. peasant is a name known to allmr. peasant is a name known to allmr. peasant is a name known to allmr. peasant is a name known to allmr. peasant is a name known to allmr. peasant is a name known to allmr. peasant is a name known to allmr. peasant is a name known to allmr. peasant is a name known to all

I think the Kerrigan artwork is a type of 'fan service'

Last edited by mr. peasant; 05-19-2007 at 03:58 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 05-19-2007

United States Marneus Calgar
Nuclear Launch Detected
 Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!

De-infestation ftw! Kerrigan as a terran again would kick ass, who cares about Fenix!
(Okay, okay, just don't hurt me!)

Marneus Calgar has 1,155 Posts

"Live forever, apes."
~Lieutenant Razack, Razack's Roughnecks

Hydragoon on Reapers and Stimpacks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydragoon View Post
If I were a guy with a jump pack going into a heavily defended base with two pistols, I'd want to be high on something first...

pm.gif