Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-16-2009

United States SpaceDominator
BF's Poolmeister
 SpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of win
Default Like Clue? Like Evil Plots? You'll like tonight's BF Board Game

A large number of people have either played or have heard of the game of Clue. Clue of course was a game in which you had to deduce a series of clues to ultimately figure out that Col. Mustard had killed him with the Rope in the Conservatory. If you liked the game of Clue, you will enjoy tonight's Monthly Monday Board Game in Kill Dr. Lucky. The objective of tonight's board game is to be the person to Kill Dr. Lucky(what a shocker). You do this by maneuvering around the game board and are trying to isolate Dr. Lucky in a position where no one else can see you commit the murder and then an appropriate murder weapon to the do the deed.

If you loved the deduction of Clue or just love the idea of killing some fictional character that you hate with a passion. As the rules states: Maybe he destroyed your dry cleaning business; maybe he's the only one standing between you and the family fortune; maybe he's the one that pwned you at StarCraft for 20 years and you've been aching for revenge and hearing him make the ultimate GG. Whatever it is, here's your chance.

The festivities start at 9:00 PM EST.

Full details are at: http://blizzforums.com/showthread.php?p=521280. I highly suggest reading the rules before you show up.

How To Sign Up At Game Table Online:

It is a pretty simple process to get an account at Game Table Online. Just go to: https://gametableonline.com/secure/register.php and fill that out and it will send you an e-mail with your password.

When you are ready to join the actual room, just click on the Play Games! tab at the top of the Game Table Online site. It will take you to a main lobby area where you will just need to look for the game created by SpaceDominator.

I look forward to seeing you tonight.

I promise you though, Dr. Lucky won't see the light of day once BF is done with it. Or is that Dr. Redcloak to you? mmm?
-SpaceDominator

SpaceDominator has 729 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to SpaceDominator Send a message via AIM to SpaceDominator  

Old 02-16-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!
Default Re: Like Clue? Like Evil Plots? You'll like tonight's BF Board Game

We should all go out on a picnic while we're at it also.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-16-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

I'm seriously contemplating cancelling plans I have with a female of interest tonight in order to play Clue.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 02-16-2009

BF's Poolmeister
 SpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of win

The fun is one hour away from beginning. I've prepared my sneaky techniques and am ready to win. ;0
-SpaceDominator

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to SpaceDominator Send a message via AIM to SpaceDominator  

Old 02-16-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

yay I'll start reading the rules..You deffinitely deserve more rep

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

As soon as I get this stupid log in working i'll be joining in on this. Stupid thing...

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

BF's Poolmeister

You just have to be really, really patient with it viperjo.
-SpaceDominator

Old 02-17-2009

Vatican City State Kacaier
Reaching for the Swarm
 Kacaier has become enlightenedKacaier has become enlightenedKacaier has become enlightenedKacaier has become enlightenedKacaier has become enlightenedKacaier has become enlightenedKacaier has become enlightenedKacaier has become enlightenedKacaier has become enlightenedKacaier has become enlightenedKacaier has become enlightened

Bah, stupid game. Maybe next time.

On the other hand, Agurk totally made up for the lobby's ineptitude.

Kacaier has 615 Posts

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۝

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

Lag > Us.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif