Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-10-2009

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Valentines Day Gift Ideas

Holy shit this event just snuck up! So I need some idea. I'm not working this year, so I want to spend alot...ALOT, less then $100. And this isn't some flavor of the week. I've been dating this gal for over 13 months.

Any quick ideas?

I'm thinking of writing a heart felt note. But I did that on our anniversary, that was in january.

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 02-10-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh
Default Re: Valentines Day Gift Ideas

A coloring book. I am dead serious. Its a gag gift, of course, take her out to a nice dinner and then maybe spring a pair of earrings on her. Some pearl earrings are tasteful, relatively cheap, and quite frankly lovely on almost any girl.

Try these on for size.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

I dont think i would have found pearl earrings for under $100 in less than 10 minutes. You're like...a human version of google but slower.

Anyways write her a song.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-10-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

how about a big box of loney?

;_;

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-10-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Cook her dinner, I'm serious.
Money only goes so far, but you do something personal like cook for her...that shit scores HUGE.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Antarctica Doombringer64v3.0
Legend
 Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Nuts is married so you know his advice is bad.

Doombringer64v3.0 has 11,412 Posts

Killer Idea
Doombringer64 hates his wife.

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United States Kingscrab
Finally
 Kingscrab is made of winKingscrab is made of winKingscrab is made of winKingscrab is made of winKingscrab is made of winKingscrab is made of winKingscrab is made of winKingscrab is made of winKingscrab is made of winKingscrab is made of winKingscrab is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackey View Post
Money only goes so far, but you do something personal like cook for her...that shit scores HUGE.
Cake. Build her a cake or sumsing.

They love that shit!

Kingscrab has 260 Posts

AMERICA WINS

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post

how about a big box of loney?

;_;

Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Ahhhhh yes but what to cook my friend? I'm somewhat famous for my spaghetti, I like to make the sauce myself, usually I'll brown some italian sausage or ground sirloin, sometimes some lamb, then I'll dice garlic, onions, olive oil, butter, a little fresh spinach, fresh tomatoes, and some cabernet and sautee this mixture into my sauce. Then I'll usually grate some Roma and Mozzarella cheese on the side. The noodles I just boil and add butter, lots of butter .

With this I will usually serve it with fresh salad greens with tomatoes, cucumbers, and I have green peppers I will add to the sauce and the salad, but make sure if you add them to the sauce dice them really thin so they sort of melt into the sauce as you are sauteeing the garlic and onions. Also some french bread goes nice with this meal with cheese or garlic bread if you have it.

A glass of wine is optional, since my wife is pregnant we don't drink at all during meals, but before I would like to have a nice merlot. Otherwise I'll drink milk.

But anyways I wanna try something new. My spaghetti is getting kinda repetitive, it's fucking awesome but I want to make something she's never had from me before. I was thinking about prime rib or roast beef or something like that, or maybe some kind of italian/french dish. Hell maybe even a Jewish dish, I'm open to new things. I need some ideas ya'll, my wife deserves it for putting up with my shit all the time.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Otherwise I'll drink milk
Kudos to you sir.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Ahhhhh yes but what to cook my friend? I'm somewhat famous for my spaghetti, I like to make the sauce myself, usually I'll brown some italian sausage or ground sirloin, sometimes some lamb, then I'll dice garlic, onions, olive oil, butter, a little fresh spinach, fresh tomatoes, and some cabernet and sautee this mixture into my sauce. Then I'll usually grate some Roma and Mozzarella cheese on the side. The noodles I just boil and add butter, lots of butter .

With this I will usually serve it with fresh salad greens with tomatoes, cucumbers, and I have green peppers I will add to the sauce and the salad, but make sure if you add them to the sauce dice them really thin so they sort of melt into the sauce as you are sauteeing the garlic and onions. Also some french bread goes nice with this meal with cheese or garlic bread if you have it.

A glass of wine is optional, since my wife is pregnant we don't drink at all during meals, but before I would like to have a nice merlot. Otherwise I'll drink milk.

But anyways I wanna try something new. My spaghetti is getting kinda repetitive, it's fucking awesome but I want to make something she's never had from me before. I was thinking about prime rib or roast beef or something like that, or maybe some kind of italian/french dish. Hell maybe even a Jewish dish, I'm open to new things. I need some ideas ya'll, my wife deserves it for putting up with my shit all the time.
GENIUS!

And yea, I'm actually doing the colouring book thing. Maybe also a sketch pad, knowing her, it's a good gift. And I'll wirte a cute romantic message on the inside.

WOO! Thank you!

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 02-10-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Just do yourself, her, and ME a favor, and buy her some crayons with that coloring book. 2 Christmases ago, Robbie bought me a box of crayons, but no coloring book. I'm still waiting for that damned coloring book. lol.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-10-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

If you're up to the challenge, my recipe for the most delicious fish ever:

Macadamia Nut Butter Mahi Mahi

1. Chop up macadamia nuts into smallish chunks
2. Grated Asiago cheese
3. WHIPPED garlic butter. It has to be whipped.

Those are the three basic ingredients, but you can add your own twist. Then you need mahi mahi (my favourite fish of all time) or any other firm-fleshed fish.

2 tbsp butter, softened
1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
Enough asiago to hold it all together.
You can add cilantro as it goes nicely with these flavours.

Just mix it all together. It's best, to me at least, if you saute the mahi a tiny bit so it's pan-seared, then put it in the preheated 450 degree oven for about a minute to two minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of about 80 degrees. Then pull it out, put the nut butter on, applying it smoothly and generously over the mahi. Put it back into the oven until it reaches an internal temp of 120 degrees, no more than 130 degrees or the fish will be way too dry and flaky.

This is one of my favourite things to cook and eat. It's so fucking good i can hardly believe it.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-10-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
Just do yourself, her, and ME a favor, and buy her some crayons with that coloring book. 2 Christmases ago, Robbie bought me a box of crayons, but no coloring book. I'm still waiting for that damned coloring book. lol.
your courtship must have been an epic rivaling Romeo and Juliet

a title came to me: Sex In A Single Bed In A Double Wide

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Ace what is whipped butter, can I make whipped butter from normal butter or do I have to buy it special? I only use real butter, no margarine crap in my house.

edit: Ok so I'm goin with Ace recipe, you better not let me down on this one.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif