Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-10-2009

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!
Default SC:Legacy ESL Finals Paris Coverage

http://www.sclegacy.com/showthread.php?t=272

Stats & Q&A
StarCraft II Gameplay Impressions Focusing on Zerg

Enjoy guys.

PS: This is my 5000th post. ;D

Last edited by Gradius; 02-10-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 02-10-2009

Canada Kimera757*
The Last Cerebrate
 Kimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of win
Default Re: SC:Legacy ESL Finals Paris Coverage

Oh you had to post this this late at night.

StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay.

Three products = one game plus two expansions.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimera757* View Post
Oh you had to post this this late at night.
What are you talking about? I'm always up late at night working for you guys.

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Old 02-10-2009

Canada Psi Warp
Psionic Sequence Initiate
 Psi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of winPsi Warp is made of win

Hurray Gradius, boo old gas heavy build

-Psi

Psi Warp has 2,280 Posts

says: Lol I gotz Pwned By Zeratul X_x

pm.gif  Send a message via Yahoo to Psi Warp 

Old 02-10-2009

Canada Kimera757*
The Last Cerebrate
 Kimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of winKimera757* is made of win

I'm ... astounded to hear about the corruptor not sucking. (I think their stats actually went up between GDC and BlizzCon.)

The baneling/roach combo sounds fun!

By the way, could someone clarify how the dual rally system works with hatcheries? I thought there were separate rally buttons (and I'm sure there are videos showing this). The GDC build isn't old either, and I'm sure Blizzard wouldn't have changed that (one way or another).

StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay.

Three products = one game plus two expansions.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Malaysia SoFool
The Chinese Cerebrate +)
 SoFool has become enlightenedSoFool has become enlightenedSoFool has become enlightenedSoFool has become enlightenedSoFool has become enlightenedSoFool has become enlightenedSoFool has become enlightenedSoFool has become enlightenedSoFool has become enlightenedSoFool has become enlightenedSoFool has become enlightened

I hope this gas system changes soon, almost all tier 2 units gas cost are very high ><

SoFool has 384 Posts

Find Humanity ... Assimilate ... Learn ... Evolve.

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zukas
 Zukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatness

Nydus sounds hax... especially with overloads dumping free creep everywhere, and only 100 min for a canal

Zukas has 2,464 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country flavormanIII
I come in all flavors
 flavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightenedflavormanIII has become enlightened

Its the old Blizzcon build...... there's nothing particularly interesting about it that we don't already know... Everything in the review is off to everything that Blizz has said/show to us lately...

flavormanIII has 1,052 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimera757* View Post
By the way, could someone clarify how the dual rally system works with hatcheries? I thought there were separate rally buttons (and I'm sure there are videos showing this). The GDC build isn't old either, and I'm sure Blizzard wouldn't have changed that (one way or another).
The drones spawn at diffrent rally point (the first one) and other units spawn at diffrent rally point (the second one).

This was a interesting read. I can't wait to get my hands on the Beta.
I think that the beta will start next month.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Sweden Todie
Master of Quotation
 Todie has a reputation beyond reputeTodie has a reputation beyond reputeTodie has a reputation beyond reputeTodie has a reputation beyond reputeTodie has a reputation beyond reputeTodie has a reputation beyond reputeTodie has a reputation beyond reputeTodie has a reputation beyond reputeTodie has a reputation beyond reputeTodie has a reputation beyond reputeTodie has a reputation beyond repute

thank you.

too bad its an old build. but at least its something.

Todie has 911 Posts

Desirable challenges in SC II ? More strategy, less endless juggling of obvious "must-do" actions

MBS unit prod could make MORE sense - - an altered macro mechanic COULD involve actual strategic decision making.
With great sensibility comes great responsibility

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United States Blazur
Your thoughts betray you
 Blazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatnessBlazur has ascended to greatness

The Q&A was an interesting read that provided some detailed explanations on many things unanswered, so I appreciate the info. But since this is an outdated build I'm not placing a lot of credibility in the details or numbers. I'm sure much has changed since this then...

Blazur has 396 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United States GermanVirus
A Terran Comrade
 GermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to leadGermanVirus was born to lead

Thanks Gradius! =]

*off to read*

GermanVirus has 92 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

Ajman planetx
BF Member
 planetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud ofplanetx has much to be proud of

This really needs playing and playing good on the latest version to asses everything.
By this its like getting old information again and again.

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United Kingdom ChaosSmurf
Kerrigan's Appointed Pony
 ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

You know what guys, if you don't have anything that isn't whining to say about a good few hours of our work, could you just not post?

Thanks.
ChaosSmurf

(the above is the opinion of ChaosSmurf and ChaosSmurf alone and may not reflect the opinons of StarCraft: Legacy or Blizzforums staff as a whole)

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

There appears to be a smurf in your forum.

pm.gif   

Old 02-10-2009

United States Gradius
For Vengenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetx View Post
This really needs playing and playing good on the latest version to asses everything.
By this its like getting old information again and again.
We're not purely reporting stats here, so it doesn't really matter if it's an old build. Instead we're discussing strategies and the game itself, which I actually thought was really interesting. I was surprised that some of this stuff hadn't been mentioned before. But at the same time I'm not surprised because it was hard for me to get all this stuff on paper at BlizzCon, with my limited grasp of this new game.

Last edited by Gradius; 02-10-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Gradius has 5,020 Posts