Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-05-2009

Sweden Paxel
My Love
 Paxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to all
Default Going to NYC

So on Saturday morning, me and my best friend will be leaving for a week in New York. Anyone having some fun things to do will visiting? Some must do thing?

Paxel has 595 Posts

Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF. All my base Are belong to you

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you
Default Re: Going to NYC

Go to the top of the Empire State building.

See a show. Although tickets can be pricey.

Go to the Statue of Liberty.

Go to the park and chase the birds. No, seriously.

Check out that HUGE toy store... can't remember the name of it. The one with the piano you walk on. The one from the movie BIG.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-06-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

FAO Schwarz.

If you want to really have fun, just get lost in Manhattan and Brooklyn.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 02-06-2009

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

get mugged

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 02-06-2009

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

Visit Pixel and have a drink!

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme

I second the get mugged motion

Last edited by Graeme; 02-06-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Graeme has 3,172 Posts

- Radlin, The Pineapple, Graeme, etc.

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
FAO Schwarz.
That's the store!

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-06-2009

Sweden Paxel
My Love
 Paxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
I second the get mugged motion
Nah, already got mugged. That time it was in Barcelona. Not so fun.

Paxel has 595 Posts

Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF. All my base Are belong to you

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much

Scream in agony as you wait in long lines to go through security check points. Btw if you don't talk in English, they'll think you're a terrorist.

Ass Kicker has 3,320 Posts

Welcome to hell newbs your souls are mine!!!!

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
That's the store!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZRPM1Fn-Aw

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif