Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-22-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country FoxBlade
The Philosopher
 FoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to all
Default The Liar at work...

I think I've posted a bit about him before, but I feel the need to post again...

Well I work in a warehouse, picking and packing orders. I also work with guys I know from school, most of us are game design and one guy is a digital photography guy (his name is Shawn). Now I like my job and most everyone that I work with, however one guy in particular (Shawn) who is just a pathological liar.

When I first met him (along with all of us on the night crew) I thought he was a pretty cool guy until we figured out that he lies about everything.

He lies about everything and in fact we used to call him on every lie... until it became so tiring to call him on every single one of them that we will mostly just let it go and forget about it. Occasionally however he will lie so blatantly that we will just call him on it.

This is one such lie and I’m posting about it because it was just so absurd that I had to.

So I’m at work and Shawn goes “Hey Patrick, have you heard about that experiment with a couple of bunnies?”

“No Shawn”

“Well they put these two bunnies in a room a male and a female one then separated them with an SUV and some other stuff to block them off. They wanted to see if the female one would still get pregnant.”

“uh…okay….”

“So then the female ended up getting pregnant because the male ended up shooting his load to the other side and you could see the stains on the SUV from his misfires.”

“Bullshit Shawn”

“No, no it’s true!”

“No its not, its bullshit – where’d you hear this anyway Shawn?”

“from a very reliable source”

“Oh yeah, what is it?”

“From my brother”

“Your brother isn’t a reliable source Shawn”

“Yeah but then me and him looked it up and found out it was true”

“Where’d you look?”

“On a website”

“Which one?”

“I don’t remember”

“Yeah, cause its bullshit”

Now he still insisted on claiming it was true, so I told him to repeat the same story to everyone on the night crew who obviously called bullshit on it, but found it amusing nonetheless.

FoxBlade has 467 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to FoxBlade  

Old 01-22-2009

Australia Noise
Formerly Vangarde
 Noise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supreme

Hahah that's totally stupid. He succeeds in trolling you though. Just ignore his bullshit.

Noise has 1,051 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

Israel Eligor
BF Member
 Eligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightened

Sounds more like a guy with an unconventional sense of humour (and a disturbingly creative mind) than anything pathological to me.

Eligor has 414 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Sounds like a pathological liar to me. My brother has been diagnosed as a pathological liar. He once tried to convince me that he dated a girl who danced in that Backstreet Boys video with the haunted house. Ppffft.

Video not working. Youtube that shit.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 01-22-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

That's some crazy shit to lie about. Why not just say you tried on a pair of pants that a guy who talked to Madonna for 10 minutes also tried on? I'm inclined to go along with the guy who says that these people are just trolls. Though the thing with the SUV is hilarious--why the fuck would they use an SUV? Is a normal piece of cardboard insufficient?

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

I knew a kid who always use to lie about shit. His stories were kinda like hv, always he's getting into a fight and he beat up somebody but they ran off, its always black guys or something of that nature. Or sometimes he would make up stories about talking to "three hot chicks" then meeting them again and claiming they blew him all same time but didn't get a number of any evidence of any kind.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

The only pathological liar I have known fits that description, he was also a huge acceptance whore, and would do anything you told him to, attention-seeking behavior, etc. That was probably some of his motivation for lying as well.

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
I knew a kid who always use to lie about shit. His stories were kinda like hv, always he's getting into a fight and he beat up somebody but they ran off, its always black guys or something of that nature. Or sometimes he would make up stories about talking to "three hot chicks" then meeting them again and claiming they blew him all same time but didn't get a number of any evidence of any kind.

I know a guy who does that, but with computer stuff.

"Hey guess what I did today? It was amazing! coded 14 billion lines of flash, made my own internet browser and got it accepted by Apple as a download!"

I try to ignore him, but my god.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

boring story

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Ironically the (current, anyway, I don't think he'll last too long) guy like that at my job is also named Shawn. Except I wouldn't really call him a pathological liar, he just exaggerates things, and he's one of those dudes who you bet has probably never held more than an ounce of weed in his hands at any one time but claims to be moving pounds.... LOL, okay, maybe he really is a pathological liar, I don't really care though. It's also kind of ironic that Pizza mentioned a guy like this who was an "acceptance whore" and that that's part of his motivation to lie, cause I'm pretty sure that's the only reason why he says the shit he says, he just wants somebody to hang out with cause he's new. We just don't want to, cause we're mean I guess.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

I have an over-exaggeration problem, my friends call me out on it all the time. I don't know why I do, I just do.

But yah, I know a guy like Shawn, his name is Joe. Joe's seen every movie ever made, listened to every band that ever played a chord and has read every book ever written - in it's original language.

We got him once - a group of his friends, myself included - Made up a movie called "Fury Department." It was supposed to be one of those crappy japanese kung fu movies with ninjas fighting and everything, we made up an entire plot and started talking about it at lunch one day. Joe walks up to us and says "OH YAH! FURY DEPARTMENT! THAT MOVIE IS AMAZING! WITH THE NINJA -"

"Joe we just made that entire shit up."

"Um..."

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

BRILLIANT!

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 01-22-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
I have an over-exaggeration problem, my friends call me out on it all the time. I don't know why I do, I just do.

But yah, I know a guy like Shawn, his name is Joe. Joe's seen every movie ever made, listened to every band that ever played a chord and has read every book ever written - in it's original language.

We got him once - a group of his friends, myself included - Made up a movie called "Fury Department." It was supposed to be one of those crappy japanese kung fu movies with ninjas fighting and everything, we made up an entire plot and started talking about it at lunch one day. Joe walks up to us and says "OH YAH! FURY DEPARTMENT! THAT MOVIE IS AMAZING! WITH THE NINJA -"

"Joe we just made that entire shit up."

"Um..."
O_o

Is it wrong to call someone on a lie in a thread about lying?

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
O_o

Is it wrong to call someone on a lie in a thread about lying?
Give me your email and I'll get you as many people as you want telling you about it, shitstain.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

I remember at my first job (restaurant), all the cooks were standing around, shooting the shit about how much they toked/drank on the weekend.

This one freshman nerd was like "HEY GUYS, I SMOKE ACID!"

We all had the same WTF look on our face.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT