Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 12-10-2008

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh
Default Call in to work gay today! (*cough*insupportofLGBTrights*cough*)

Say,
Would you be gay,
But for just one day,
If you didn't have to work today?
What if you go in today and nobody's there?
Would that freak you out, would you look at your watch and/or calendar and scratch your head inquisitively?
Or would you just say,
"Hey, it's okay, today is just the Day Without a Gay"

Okay that was just terrible, started out as some psuedo-Dr. Seuss reference and went downhill from there, hey at least I don't try to pretend like I'm any good.

http://www.daywithoutagay.org/

Well today is Human Rights Day, and as such, in response to the passage of California's Prop 8 and other gay rights activists have started a campaign asking people (presumably nation- or even worldwide?) to "call in to work gay" in support of gay rights and stuff.

I'm so gonna say this to my boss when I go in, just to see their reaction. And hey you never know it might work!

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 12-10-2008

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

---

Last edited by H0teLVi0LeT; 12-26-2008 at 12:41 AM.
H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-10-2008

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

I think life would continue on just fine without gays.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 12-10-2008

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HV
Sean, I caught this on the news over 1 hour ago. Why do you always come across this stuff a tad bit late? <_<
Well maybe if you made the threads I would like to see discussed before me then I wouldn't be making them now would I?

Quote:
Btw most of these so called days are stupid moronic ideas to begin with. How many people actually follow "earth day", "human rights day" or "black history months". We could do away with most of this rubbish. I have yet to come across one gay person (I know a few) that will actually follow through with this.

Not coming to work because prop 8 got passed. Great... fucking awesome idea you idiots.
Agreed somewhat. I forgot to mention in the OP about how this sort of reminds me of last year when the NAACP tried to "bury" the N-word and how rediculous and pointless such things are.

I'm still totally gonna try to get out of working tonight though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DE
I think life would continue on just fine without gays.
Must... resist... urge to twist words...! Fuck!

He's a Hitler!

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 12-10-2008

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

---

Last edited by H0teLVi0LeT; 12-26-2008 at 12:41 AM.
H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-11-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I missed school today and as a result will most likely be expelled. I wonder if I can use this as a legit excuse?

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 12-11-2008

Finland pixels
Fallout Shelter Cap. 6640
 pixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than you

expelled for missing one day? why

pixels has 15,419 Posts

Abolition of the wage system.

Canon XSi \ Canon f/2.8 20mm \ Sigma f/2.8 105mm \ Canon f/4-5.6 55-250mm | pixels' photos | pixels' specs | pixels' art

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to pixels Send a message via MSN to pixels  

Old 12-11-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

No not 1 day lol. I was originally in college than dropped out and so this fall my parents wanted me to do something other than sitting at home all day and since I didn't want to work too much so I went to an adult learning center. It is mostly drop out fuck up kids and people who are like 18-22 and have kids, or foreign people trying to get their high school. The semester is only 7 weeks long and you are allowed 5 absents and every 2 lates count as an absent. However once you get to 5, that doesnt mean you are expelled or even expelled right away. Its kinda of random, they could jus look one day and see whose missed 5 days and pick say 5 of them and kick them out and than a week later repeat. They also take your grades into an account and if its a good grade your chance of staying in is higher. As of today I am at 12 absents. So its really day to day. I could get kicked out, I could not. But considering Ive went home early monday and tuesday, than missed today, and my mark has dropped significantly (was at a 92% probably around 75% now), my chance goes up huge.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 12-11-2008

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
What about blacks? Does your bigoted brain think that life would continue on just fine without blacks? Oh of course it would! Lets bring back slavery, right? What about the Jews?

You fucking moron...
To be fair, life would probably continue on just fine without Hawaiians too. It would be shittier, but life would go on.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 12-11-2008

United States Grog
-gy*
 Grog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too much

I will support anything that gets Barney Frank to stfu.

Grog has 2,173 Posts

Are you such a dreamer
To put the world to rights?
I'll stay home forever
Where two and two always makes a five

I'll lay down the tracks
Sandbag and hide
January has April's showers
And two and two always makes a five

pm.gif   

Old 12-16-2008

United States Reggin07
BF Member
 Reggin07 is infamous around these partsReggin07 is infamous around these parts

Remember kids, this is the American way. If we don't get our way through a vote of the people, and our state's laws aren't conducive to a fascist takeover like we have in Massachusetts, then just don't show up for work. That'll teach those homophobic, bigot fundies not oppress us!

Reggin07 has 5 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-16-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

I'm guessing your English education was provided by Americans. It seems the only reasonable means of explanation.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif