Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-14-2009

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...
Default Re: Happy Valentines Day!

Well after reading all the haters of V-day here I won't post what I'm doing lol. I happen to enjoy it

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 02-14-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

I've decided that my future wife must also dislike Valentine's Day for the same reasons as i do. If she doesn't, i will falcon punch her until she agrees with me.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-14-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
I've decided that my future wife must also dislike Valentine's Day for the same reasons as i do. If she doesn't, i will falcon punch her until she agrees with me.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spychi View Post
I hate this day very much but I raise it with my gf.
If you have a gf, you are not lonely.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-14-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Valentines this year is gonna be casual but I'll probably enjoy it. It's a nice day if you're not single.

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-14-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
If you have a gf, you are not lonely.
I am not lonely but I hate this day very much, I hate how the shops look on valentines day... I pretend that today is a average saturday: party, drinks and fun. My GF thinks the same...

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

Happy Valentines Day!

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 02-14-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spychi View Post
I am not lonely but I hate this day very much, I hate how the shops look on valentines day... I pretend that today is a average saturday: party, drinks and fun. My GF thinks the same...
Ah, I see. At least tomorrow will have candy for sale.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-14-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 02-14-2009

Hungary CheesePants
qwertz
 CheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supreme

As far as this thread goes, Ben, spychi and LoA can just go and hang themselves. :c

CheesePants has 849 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to CheesePants  

Old 02-14-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesePants View Post
As far as this thread goes, Ben, spychi and LoA can just go and hang themselves. :c
It might sound gay but if you go: contact lenses+ hairstyler+few times on the "bed" and you might look that sexy like I do and get some.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Hungary CheesePants
qwertz
 CheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supreme

You're right!

IT DOES SOUND GHEY!!!!!!

and what do you men under "few times on the "bed""? Oo

Last edited by CheesePants; 02-14-2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: edity edit
CheesePants has 849 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to CheesePants  

Old 02-14-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

My Valentine works second shift today, so we went out for breakfast and the first-of-the-day matinee.

So I'm celebrating by getting completely smashed all by my lonesome.

WOO!

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesePants View Post
You're right!

IT DOES SOUND GHEY!!!!!!

and what do you men under "few times on the "bed""? Oo
When you will start working and earning money you will probably understand.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 02-14-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

yeahyeah screw valentines, its beyond uselessness

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif