Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-12-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!
Default Re: Post your picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
dont eat bred..whenever I feel like loosing or gaining weight I just dont eat bread or I eat alot...
I'd certainly hope that she wouldn't eat Bred, he's a pretty cool guy. Hasn't posted his pic in a while though

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 02-12-2009

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
I know, Im 50somethingkgs (not really sure if thats somewhere between 120-130 pounds ), technically Im anorexic but without the whole psychological drama
I feel your pain. I've been 130-135 since highschool, and given my family history, I'll be around this weight until mid to late 20's. I eat an absurd amount of food, but my metabolism won't take a hint.

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

- Radlin, The Pineapple, Graeme, etc.

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

Quote:
I feel your pain. I've been 130-135 since highschool, and given my family history, I'll be around this weight until mid to late 20's. I eat an absurd amount of food, but my metabolism won't take a hint.
yeah it runs in the family and I'll probably get a belly in my late 20's (but I hope I never do!)

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Went out for some karaoke

bonus:

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 02-12-2009

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

I'll post more later

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Amok, those last pics reminded me of The Happening.

Run! Run for your life! It's in the trees!!!

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-12-2009

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

ahhhH! wind!

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 02-12-2009

Hungary CheesePants
qwertz
 CheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supremeCheesePants reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
Praise the lord for your fast metabolism fool, for one day you'll wake up and say: fuck, I gained weight

CheesePants has 849 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to CheesePants  

Old 02-12-2009

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

I've been 120 lbs since grade 7.

I'm in grade 11

And I've gained height.

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 02-12-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

When I was in 5th grade I weighted 30kgs

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I remember my weight in grade 5 because thats when i hit 100 pounds lol.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

HV back for trolling.

This thread is aggravating me.

I was thinking of posting some constructive advice for the last dozen or so posters on this thread, and making a few corrections to some of the horribly wrong pieces of info which was blurted out by a few fossilheads around here, but LoA, Sean Quixote, Neo and a couple other cock blockers always get in my way and have been threatening me with a banhammer in numerous pms over the last couple of days.

So I'll be short and blunt for today by stating that the last dozen or so posts in this thread made me feel so fucking good about myself, and I honestly for the first time ever feel pity for some of you lower forms of life. Getting into shape and maintaining good health and nutrition isn't hard. Its common sense. Do this, don't do that, eat this, don't eat that + drink a lot of water. That's all there is to it, woman, there's no "secret". I can't be bothered to further be troubled with this rubbish heap of nonsense.

Good night.

Last edited by H0teLVi0LeT; 02-12-2009 at 11:26 PM.
H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster

Your awesomeness speaks......I feel touched by the gods..in my private parts..

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

United States Darth Maul
Mongoloids for Palin
 Darth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supreme

HV I'm glad you graced us with your presence. I was lost without you, but now that you're back my life is complete.

Darth Maul has 6,483 Posts

Thanks Diaboli for the sig.

Nintendo Wii Friend Code: 3541 1146 1229 0704

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Darth Maul  

Old 02-13-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

You forget HV that a woman's body responds to things much differently than a mans body.

P.S. Welcome back. Hopefully you've learned your lesson.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan