Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-10-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: Why Arabs Hate Jews

Exactly. GenocideAlive is trying to blame it all on the Muslims when of course they do not have a monopoly on anti-semitism.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-11-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
And the point still stands that Arabs and Muslims definitely do not have a monopoly on anti-semitism
It's a good thing nobody here is saying anything like that, once again you've conjured this bullshit out of thin air. You're a terrible liar, and consistently prove why nobody should either take you seriously or attempt to reason with you in any manner.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-11-2009

The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Yeah yeah, first you are trying to say the Russians learned anti-semitism from Muslims and the Arabs, even when Russian anti-semitism predates Muslim anti-semitism by a thousand years. They even created a new word for Russias specific kind of anti-semitism, called "pogroms." No credible academic or Jewish historian would posit the absurd notion that the Russians learned anti-semitism from the Arabs or Muslims. But you don't allow this blinding fact to get in the way of your self-proclaimed intellectual superiority. Face it, you're just trying to blame everything on the Muslims when of course they do not hold a monopoly on anti-semitism. This is just one example (Russians learned anti-semitism from Muslims, rofl your an idiot).

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-11-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Yeah yeah, first you are trying to say the Russians learned anti-semitism from Muslims and the Arabs, even when Russian anti-semitism predates Muslim anti-semitism by a thousand years.
You're trying to split hairs here. Arabs, those predating modern Muslims, have been hating Jews since day 2 of existence. There is no difference between that hatred and Muslim hatred other than the fact that, "oh hey, now we have a religious back to it." Russians may not have learned it from Arabs or Muslims but trying to say that they were anti-semitic before muslims were is down right wrong.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-11-2009

Anti-semitism has existed since before the creatoin of Islam. It's physically impossible for Muslims to have been anti-semitic prior to that point (creation). This is not a false dilemma, because we have literally exhausted all other logical possibilities.

Something that does not exist cannot act.

Anyways, nobody is "splitting hairs" except you maybe. The Russians have been anti-semitic for much longer than the Muslims. In fact Jews enjoyed more freedoms and good treatment in the Muslim world during that time than anywhere in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperjo
You're trying to split hairs here. Arabs, those predating modern Muslims, have been hating Jews since day 2 of existence.
Jews have been met with hostility whenever and wherever they want since the beginning of biblical time. The Arabs were no different than anyone else in this regard. Although we should probably point out the fact that the Jews were genocidal at this point in time, and it was ok to murder every man, woman, and children in the places they conquered since this was a normal practice, not to mention "God told them to."

Quote:
There is no difference between that hatred and Muslim hatred other than the fact that, "oh hey, now we have a religious back to it."
Irrelevent, the point remains that Russians did not learn to hate Jews from Muslims or Arabs, any more than the Europeans did. Are you contesting this fact, or just trolling?

Quote:
Russians may not have learned it from Arabs or Muslims but trying to say that they were anti-semitic before muslims were is down right wrong.
Well they were, since the beginnings of Jews in Russia predate the creation of Islam. Your disagreement with this fact does not change it.

pm.gif