Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-03-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long
Default Lookin for a quality RPG

Thats a little less on r and more on the pg
what i mean is i been hankerin for some roleplaying action for a while, ive played KOTOr just too many times, and fable 2 has run its course.
whats a good rpg game for a casual gamer like me?

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

Mass Effect was bitching. Lost Odyssey is more reminiscent of Final Fantasy. if that's your thing. Fallout 3 is incredible, my pick for game of the year, and is more along the Morrowing/Oblivion style.

You can reach back into the previous gen for some killer titles like Jade Empire, Shadow Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, and many others. Odin Sphere, while not a stand up RPG per sey, is very entertaining and quite an artistic experience. Picture more of an RPG Brawler.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

What Star Wars would be if it had a decent storyline

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-03-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Witcher

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

United States GordonFreeman
Messiah
 GordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to allGordonFreeman is a name known to all

Grandia III

GordonFreeman has 701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to GordonFreeman  

Old 02-04-2009

United States BmaninBlack
GET OVER HERE!
 BmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightened

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

BmaninBlack has 185 Posts

If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!

TWO. MINUTES. TO. MIDNIGHT!

Now you've got something to die for

pm.gif   

Old 02-04-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

i played mass effect a couple of times, it is OMG, and ive played fallout 3, its not really my thing, to many damned raiders, and i was thinkin about buying the Diablo 2 battle chest, i know the story bu i never actually properly played the game, so why not.

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 02-04-2009

GET OVER HERE!
 BmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightened

Why not Guild Wars or WoW or Age of Conan, if you're into MMOs?

If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!

pm.gif   

Old 02-04-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmaninBlack View Post
Why not Guild Wars or WoW or Age of Conan, if you're into MMOs?
Diablo 2 doesn't count as a MMORPG; you need at least a few hundred or a thousand players playing simultaneously on a single server. Diablo 2 lets a maximum of about 8 players in a single game so it doesn't qualify as a MMORPG. He never said he liked MMOs anyway.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 02-04-2009

GET OVER HERE!

Sorry Met, I didn't mean Diablo 2 was a MMORPG. I was just wondering if he would be interested in them.

pm.gif   

Old 02-04-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmaninBlack View Post
Sorry Met, I didn't mean Diablo 2 was a MMORPG. I was just wondering if he would be interested in them.
Yeah, that's alright. I suppose he might like it. He did mention the less of the "R" (Roleplaying) in a RPG. The thing is though he'll need to fork money over monthly subscriptions for games like WoW.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 02-04-2009

GET OVER HERE!

Very true...at least he's not at a lack for options.

pm.gif   

Old 02-04-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin

lol, im surpirsed anyone knows me enough to know i despise mmo games, although i wouldnt mind trying age of conan and ive been down the WoW road, never again.

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:

pm.gif   

Old 02-04-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

Nothing better than some good ol' D2 action.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-04-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

In order of awesome:

1. Mass Effect
2. Fallout 3
3. A bit old, but Oblivion

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif