Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 01-12-2009

United States JCarrill0
BnetGamer1
 JCarrill0 has a spectacular aura aboutJCarrill0 has a spectacular aura aboutJCarrill0 has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation The Aeon of Strife

I heard there was sme SCUMS of this. Anyone got it? If so can you post it?
All I got with a google search was Aeon of Strife 2 Final.scx, Aeon of Strife 2007.scx, & Aeon Of Strife-Returnllllll.scx.

Frankly these maps kinda suck. or maybe I been playing DOTA too long, lol

JCarrill0 has 93 Posts

JC's Starcraft Maps | Current Projects: (4)Passage (coming soon), Mercenaries III

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JCarrill0 Send a message via MSN to JCarrill0 Send a message via Yahoo to JCarrill0 

Old 01-12-2009

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I don't know what that's about, but I made my own Aeon of Strife StarCraft movie map based off the events of the Dark Templar Saga: Firstborn.

http://sclegacy.com/images/uploaded/...f%20Strife.scx

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 01-12-2009

United States JCarrill0
BnetGamer1
 JCarrill0 has a spectacular aura aboutJCarrill0 has a spectacular aura aboutJCarrill0 has a spectacular aura about

Got any playable Versions?

JCarrill0 has 93 Posts

JC's Starcraft Maps | Current Projects: (4)Passage (coming soon), Mercenaries III

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JCarrill0 Send a message via MSN to JCarrill0 Send a message via Yahoo to JCarrill0 

Old 01-12-2009

BlizzForums Zero
Templar of the SC Forums
 Zero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwnsZero simply pwns

I have Aeon of Strife 2 Final.scx. You'll have to wait til I get home, but I can attach it. I think it's one of the best hero-type UMS maps out there.

Zero has 8,376 Posts

"As a kid it was traumatic. It was one thing for your teacher to tell you that life was harsh for settlers headed West in the decades after the Louisiana Purchase. It was a lot more chilling to watch as your three children, "Boobs, Fart, and Winky" drowned in the Colorado river shortly before your wife died of diarrhea."
- Gamespy talking about the original Oregon Trail

pm.gif   

Old 01-12-2009

United States JCarrill0
BnetGamer1

I have it, But I believe we could make a better map. Tat map doesn't seem that good. Maybe I been playing DOTA for war3 too long

JCarrill0 has 93 Posts

Old 01-13-2009

Philippines StrigonOne
The Shadow is Evanescent
 StrigonOne is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe a better map can be made with the SC2 editor. but then again, we'd have to wait till SC2 is released.

StrigonOne has 35 Posts

StrigonOne

There are no rules in a dogfight,
You just have to take the enemy out.

pm.gif  Send a message via Yahoo to StrigonOne 

Old 01-13-2009

United States JCarrill0
BnetGamer1

I was ment with the Map editors we have now, we could have a pretty good version of AOS.
Anyone up for the idea? The map and hero selection could defiantly be redone, maybe also add some ideas of our own?

JCarrill0 has 93 Posts