Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

View Poll Results: Now which of these lovely ladies will be yours?
Girl A 17 85.00%
Girl B 2 10.00%
Girl C 1 5.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2008

Denmark Oxygen
Love The Sunshine
 Oxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too long
Default What will you choose - Fucked up edition

Picture any girl you want. Someone you know or have seen on tv, a magazine or whatever. Just the perfect girl for you. Now. Picture her without a face, boobs and butt (and the asshole for that matter). Got the image in your head? Good. Now you get to add ONE of these features back to her again. The question is what are you gonna choose?
GIRL A: Pretty face, but NO breasts or ass,
GIRL B: Wonderful tits, but NO face or butt,
GIRL C: Great ass, but NO face or tits.

It is your call. You are gonna be dating her... Showing her off to friends and family... ... Have fun!

Oxygen has 59 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zolf
¿PORQUE NO TE CALLAS!?
 Zolf is on a distinguished road

Where's Girl D: Your mom

And where the hell is the pool?

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2008

Denmark Oxygen
Love The Sunshine
 Oxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too longOxygen has been here far, far too long

Well, nobody knows my mom... But I guess I can ask her if she wants to participate in the poll.

Oxygen has 59 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2008

United States Zergums
Eating a Raw Dripping Ham
 Zergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxygen View Post
Well, nobody knows my mom... But I guess I can ask her if she wants to participate in the poll.

you sure nobody knows your mom , also she said yes..

Zergums has 1,504 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2008

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

Where's Girl alfa-nothing but a pair of hands that jerk you off every now and then??

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2008

Denmark Oxygen
Love The Sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zergums View Post
you sure nobody knows your mom , also she said yes..
I am quite sure... But if anyone wants to be her friend or lover it is not my business... ... Oh and I did ask her if she wanted to take part in this poll, but she thought it was a very rude question to ask... She did not want to be compared to women lacking faces, breasts or butts...

Oxygen has 59 Posts

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

Dalai Lama

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2008

United States Zergums
Eating a Raw Dripping Ham
 Zergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
Where's Girl alfa-nothing but a pair of hands that jerk you off every now and then??

LOl thinking same thing

I don't blame your mom

Zergums has 1,504 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-08-2008

United States Fenix
Our Strength is Eternal
 Fenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatnessFenix has ascended to greatness

Girl A, cause if a girl can't give me tits or ass, She can always give me HEAD!

Fenix has 1,122 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 04-09-2008

Vietnam Sulik
Kingdom of sky
 Sulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond reputeSulik has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not gonna dating her man. She(?) ain't a woman.

Sulik has 538 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via Yahoo to Sulik 

Old 04-09-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

If she has no asshole, I don't want her. She's gonna have to puke every time she has to take a dump?

Seriously.

Not that girls sweat or pee or poop or do any of that stuff anyway.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 04-09-2008

United States almostfamous
Korben Dallas
 almostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too longalmostfamous has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n View Post
If she has no asshole, I don't want her. She's gonna have to puke every time she has to take a dump?

Seriously.

Not that girls sweat or pee or poop or do any of that stuff anyway.
I was eating. Asshat.

almostfamous has 386 Posts

<--- Laughing is good for you

pm.gif   

Old 04-09-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

You shouldn't be surfing the net and eating at the same time. Take some time off your busy internet life to calmly sit the fuck down and eat your meal like a decent human being at the dinner table.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 04-09-2008

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Face, It's what I'd see the most, and besides women should be proportional, I don't get how this is the fucked up edition

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 04-09-2008

United States H[end]rix
Burntout
 H[end]rix has ascended to greatnessH[end]rix has ascended to greatnessH[end]rix has ascended to greatnessH[end]rix has ascended to greatnessH[end]rix has ascended to greatnessH[end]rix has ascended to greatnessH[end]rix has ascended to greatnessH[end]rix has ascended to greatnessH[end]rix has ascended to greatnessH[end]rix has ascended to greatnessH[end]rix has ascended to greatness

I like girls with a face, an ass, and tits... If you take one away, I am going to move on.

H[end]rix has 2,608 Posts

Annihilation has no terrors for me, because I have already tried it before I was born --a hundred million years --and I have suffered more in an hour, in this life, than I remember to have suffered in the whole hundred million years put together. There was a peace, a serenity, an absence of all sense of responsibility, an absence of worry, an absence of care, grief, perplexity; and the presence of a deep content and unbroken satisfaction.

pm.gif   

Old 04-09-2008

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothWare View Post
Face, It's what I'd see the most, and besides women should be proportional, I don't get how this is the fucked up edition
Hes not saying flat ass or breasts. Hes saying literally doesn't have an ass or breasts or face.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008