Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 05-15-2007

United States Waffen
Retired Legendary Troll
 Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!
Default Tseric = Fired

Q u o t e:

Jesus christ.... /facepalm.

Just stop. For the love of god , just stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseric
Can't help it.

Posting impassionately, they say you don't care.

Posting nothing, they say you ignore.

Posting with passion, you incite trolls.

Posting fluff, you say nonsense.

Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale.

There is no win.

There is only slow degredation.

Take note. It is the first and only time you'll see someone in my position make that position.

You can be me when I'm gone
http://blue.cardplace.com/newcache/us/102816485.htm

More of his posts can be read there. Its old news, but he recently blew up because of the immaturity and trolling on the forums.

The artist formally known as Dark Templar, Dunedain and Warlock.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Waffen  

Old 05-15-2007

Canada ShadowAldrius
Evil wizard of some sort
 ShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortalsShadowAldrius is a god among mere mortals
Default Re: Tseric = Fired

No! Not Tseric!

Take Tigole instead!!

ShadowAldrius has 2,172 Posts

The Banshee should be surly, drunken and Irish. (Okay, maybe just Irish.)

pm.gif   

Old 05-15-2007

United States Ghost
haiku d'etat
 Ghost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than you

I can only hope so. That guy was a complete ass most of the time he posted. I have no problem with any of the other CMs.

Ghost has 2,747 Posts

this little light of mine, shine bright and blind the reaper's eyes
thanks Mtank for the sig!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ghost  

Old 05-15-2007

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

IS he really fired or was it just a rumour o0

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 05-15-2007

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia
 Infested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to behold

hah i hope he gets ball cancer

that stupid fuck

Infested_Al has 217 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-15-2007

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infested_Al View Post
hah i hope he gets ball cancer

that stupid fuck
I guess you proved his point, eh?

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 05-15-2007

United States Waffen
Retired Legendary Troll
 Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
IS he really fired or was it just a rumour o0
His chances of being fired are pretty high. If he wasn't fired he was probably put into a "Position of Non-Importance" like GFraizer was with the Mal'Ganis incident that he created a few years ago.

Old 05-15-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Is tseric an admin on the WoW servers or something?

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-15-2007

United States Waffen
Retired Legendary Troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
Is tseric an admin on the WoW servers or something?
He was a Community Manager or in layman's term, a forum "super" moderator. CMs generally represent the development team and inform the developers about what the community dilema is of the week.

Old 05-16-2007

United States Rob
For Aiur!
 Rob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightenedRob has become enlightened

I don't blame him. Tseric put up with a ton of shit from people. It's really sad how people (read: kids who play WoW) expect their demands to be met as if they are in charge of everything in the world.

I'm surprised Tseric didn't tell everyone to go fuck themselves sooner.

pm.gif   

Old 05-16-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Eros
 Eros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to allEros is a name known to all

Only a matter of time imo. No one can deal with the amount of trolling the WoW boards hold forever.

*shrug*

Eros has 11,242 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-16-2007

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

I had never imagined before how terrible those forums must have been to moderate. Unbelievable...

I don't know much about Tseric's posting history, but from his posts in that linked thread he seems rather polite and aware in many ways.

Did he really deserve that?

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-16-2007

United Kingdom PaPa
Gentleman of Leisure
 PaPa is an unknown quantity at this point

PaPa has 16 Posts

+1

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to PaPa  

Old 05-16-2007

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

PaPa, you have to question yourself, is that a fair comparison? Bees sting by nature, as a last act of selfdefense. It's something you can expect and have to accept. However, is that the same as people complaining, trolling, flaming and harassing for no reason but to have fun at the expense of someone else? You just have to accept that like it's a normal thing? Is that what you can expect nowadays? Where's the real problem, is it the job, or is the behavior of the 'customers'?

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-16-2007

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme

People act differently on forums than they would in real life, especially with customer-service related issues. Half of the fat-ass, balding, middle-aged men that waste so much time flaming the CMs wouldn't have near the amount of courage to talk to them like that in real life.

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

- Radlin, The Pineapple, Graeme, etc.

pm.gif