Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Old 09-14-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme
Default Purple username?

What's with the Purple Username? Is that the StarCraft Legacy staff?

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 09-14-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Tassadar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid Soldier View Post
What's with the Purple Username? Is that the StarCraft Legacy staff?
Affirmative.

pm.gif   

Old 09-14-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Since when was warhog a StarCraft Legacy staff?

And the Purple Username looks awesome. I want one.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

Old 09-14-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Tassadar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid Soldier View Post
And the Purple Username looks awesome. I want one.
Press on your eyeball with your finger, and if you look at your username with your head tilted to the left it turns purple.

pm.gif   

Old 09-14-2006

Antarctica Doombringer64v3.0
Legend
 Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

I find this new color is painful to the eyes.

Doombringer64v3.0 has 11,412 Posts

Killer Idea
Doombringer64 hates his wife.

pm.gif   

Old 09-14-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
Press on your eyeball with your finger, and if you look at your username with your head tilted to the left it turns purple.
No thanks.

Alright, this thread can be closed now that the mystery is solved.

Quote:
I find this new color is painful to the eyes.
Of the 6 - 8 StarCraft Legacy staff on BlizzForums, only Warhog and that Soldier guy seems to be the most active.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 09-14-2006

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

Technically there is only 6 full time scl staff. Myself, and rise (which are admins). Spec, warhog, entropy, and milosevic round out the other 4. We are all currently busy getting something special for SC:L set up so that might be why.

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 09-15-2006

United States l2k-Spec-Ops_X
Legacy Staff / OBGYN
 l2k-Spec-Ops_X has a spectacular aura aboutl2k-Spec-Ops_X has a spectacular aura about

I'll have to get used to this purple. I didn't know that we had warhog and milosavec as staff. Hope to see them in action soon

l2k-Spec-Ops_X has 320 Posts

Forever Valiant, "Semper Fi"
l2k-Spec-Ops_X
Commander of the l2k Armies

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2006

United States Kaervek
i'm on your wifi.
 Kaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of win

Quote:
There was actually no study performed for this. Nuts has been dropping acid. It clearly turns a light shade of black.

No. Not gray. A light shade of black. Or a darker shade of pale, whichever way you wanna think of it.

Kaervek has 768 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kaervek Send a message via MSN to Kaervek  

Old 09-15-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

That reminds me, what sort of power does the StarCraft Legacy staff have on BlizzForums then?

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 09-15-2006

United States interceptor
Formerly Prestige
 interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!

They shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States.

interceptor has 1,233 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to interceptor  

Old 09-15-2006

Defence?

Defence is the only thing stopping us from leaving.

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2006

Formerly Prestige
 interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!

Hey don't look at me, I just copied that out of the constitution. I couldn't think of anything clever to say.

Old 09-15-2006

Fine, leave it to me. :P

pm.gif   

Old 09-15-2006

Formerly Prestige

Quote:
Fine, leave it to me. :P
Okay