Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-09-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Help Name My Best Friend's Bastard Child

So my friend knocked up his ex just before she dumped him just after New Years. She found out she was pregnant nigh a week ago, and they're going to have the bastard child and try and work things out. He needs help picking a name for the little brat.

Important facts:
- Both are hispanic
- Both are broke
- Both are idiots
- We're not sure of its gender

I suggested Horhey Fabio as a good name, but he insists on the the opinions of a shitty internet forum instead of my advice. And so here we are.

Last edited by DemolitionSquid; 02-09-2009 at 02:52 PM.
DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-09-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh
Default Re: Help Name My Best Friend's Bastard Child

Hispanics? In Cananada? Oh thats rich. They do get preggers easy...

Lupe Fernando Jesus Santega Carlos Diego (Insert last name here).

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

Israel GhostlyGal
SnakeBite Gal
 GhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too much

Jose Jalapeno on a Stick

GhostlyGal has 883 Posts

The Karakal Battalion-
To Secure Peace is to Prepare for WAR

"I'm the '45 that's in your mouth. I'm a dirty, dirty whore"
So gimmie
FUEL gimmie FIRE gimmie that which I DESIRE

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to GhostlyGal Send a message via MSN to GhostlyGal  

Old 02-09-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Beaner J Fencehopper III

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
Jose Jalapeno on a Stick
lol. Ya beat me to it.

How about William James Von Douche?

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 02-09-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackey View Post
Beaner J Fencehopper III
Thread over. Go home.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Consuelo Miguel Lopez Rafael Rodriguez Mendez Pedro Carlos Sanchez Perez Jose Luis Jorge (last name).

Just name the kid Consuelo. Either that or Bonemuncher.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-09-2009

Antarctica Doombringer64v3.0
Legend
 Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Ugh, why can't they just have an abortion?

Aren't Canadians more open to the whole sale slaughter of the unborn?

Doombringer64v3.0 has 11,412 Posts

Killer Idea
Doombringer64 hates his wife.

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombringer64v3.0 View Post
Ugh, why can't they just have an abortion?

Aren't Canadians more open to the whole sale slaughter of the unborn?
What part of broke didn't you understand?

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-09-2009

Legend
 Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

There in Canada. That shit falls under universal health care.

Killer Idea

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Their in Canada.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 02-09-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God

So I should put my rusty coat hanger away then huh?

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

They're Hispanic. Their families are catholic. They would shame them. Even though he does drugs and steals shit from time to time cause, as I said, he's an idiot, and his senses of morality and judgment are skewed.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-09-2009

Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
They're Hispanic. Their families are catholic. They would shame them. Even though he does drugs and steals shit from time to time cause, as I said, he's an idiot, and his senses of morality and judgment are skewed.
Fucking pussies. I happen to be a bastard child of the faith and I can tell you it's not that big of a fucking deal.

But wouldn't a falcon punch or a rough trip down the stairs have a similiar effect.

Killer Idea

pm.gif   

Old 02-09-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

It's really funny how if you suggest to someone that perhaps cutting someone up with a knife while they sleep is twisted via sarcasm and it upsets people, to the point that they say shit like, "What's with you lately"? And get Neo's hormonal ass following them around with his FFS bullshit, but then you hop on over to another thread and it's full of "my best friend is an idiot and steals shit and takes drugs, he's hispanic" *outpouring of racism* *implications of fetal mutilation in lieu of abortion* And it's kosher.

People here are fucking retards, sometimes.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif