Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 02-06-2009

United States n00bonicPlague
Master of All Things Noob
 n00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightened
Question Can someone find a screenshot for me?

I heard rumors of a special colored-psi screenshot that featured a bunch of Colossi from different teams firing their lancers. I'm told it gave a sort of lucky charms rainbow effect, but I never got to see it. I've been searchin' google and some of the fan sites, but I haven't found what I'm lookin' for.

Can anyone help a brother out?

n00bonicPlague has 71 Posts

Macro and Micro are like Yin and Yang:
two opposing qualities that complement eachother --
maintaining dynamic equilibrium in a single movement.

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

United States Visions of Khas
Savassan's Legacy
 Visions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortals
Default Re: Can someone find a screenshot for me?

Sorry, I don't know which one you refer to. =[

Thought I might take advantage of this thread, though, and ask if anyone can find for me the artwork of a crashed protoss carrier. I seem to remember it being released shortly after the SC2 announcement but now I can't find it anywhere.

Visions of Khas has 493 Posts

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow
Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
Or is the shaping a culling and excercise in taming?
The road's goal is the dark Origin of Being
But be wary through what thickets it winds.
-Excerpt from the Litany of Residuum;
As Translated by He Who Brings Order

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Visions of Khas  

Old 02-06-2009

United States TychusFindlayII
BF Member
 TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!TychusFindlayII is dominating!

If you're talking about a video I can find you a link ..

If you're sure it's a picture then I can't help you.

TychusFindlayII has 262 Posts

Blizzard Entertainment is not responsible for any pain or suffering resulting from personal needs for specific products, applications, or information regarding said products in which Blizzard owns rights, equities or personal interest in. Blizzard Entertainment reserves the right to withhold any information it deems not necessary or too awesome to release at this time regardless of any individual's proclaiming any threats towards their personal safety or the safety of any others.

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

Israel Eligor
BF Member
 Eligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post

Thought I might take advantage of this thread, though, and ask if anyone can find for me the artwork of a crashed protoss carrier. I seem to remember it being released shortly after the SC2 announcement but now I can't find it anywhere.

It's one of the quickly flashing images in the artwork trailer. Just download a high res version of it and make a screenshot.

Eligor has 414 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post

Here: http://sonsofthestorm.com/viewer.php...arcraft&art=15

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 02-06-2009

United States n00bonicPlague
Master of All Things Noob
 n00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightenedn00bonicPlague has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by TychusFindlayII View Post
If you're talking about a video I can find you a link ..

If you're sure it's a picture then I can't help you.
A video would be great. Got any links?

n00bonicPlague has 71 Posts

Macro and Micro are like Yin and Yang:
two opposing qualities that complement eachother --
maintaining dynamic equilibrium in a single movement.

pm.gif