Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-02-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long
Default BattleStar Galactica

hey,

anyone watch battlestar around here? i just finished season 3 and OMFG the word cliff-hanger is the biggest fucking understatement of the century. im not gonna ruin it for those who might watch it and havent seen it and all that but seriously, just the first 4 episodes were fucking awesome but then the ending...OMG.
anyway, thats me outta the way, what about you?

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

United States calibur
currently calibur
 calibur has ascended to greatnesscalibur has ascended to greatnesscalibur has ascended to greatnesscalibur has ascended to greatnesscalibur has ascended to greatnesscalibur has ascended to greatnesscalibur has ascended to greatnesscalibur has ascended to greatnesscalibur has ascended to greatnesscalibur has ascended to greatnesscalibur has ascended to greatness

Watched seasons 1-3 in a span on 5 days about a year ago, been hooked ever since. Hurry and catch up on what's happened in season 4 thus far, the final ten episodes start on the 16th I believe.

calibur has 103 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

Sweden Paxel
My Love
 Paxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to all

You gotta love that show. Love the intro were you see what is going to happen.

Paxel has 595 Posts

Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF. All my base Are belong to you

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

10 episodes left to figure out who's the 5th cylon, and why earth is a shithole. I have money that the Americans fucked it up.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 01-02-2009

Japan Mallow
as you were, gentlemen
 Mallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supreme

Oh man the show is so good.
My friends were all telling me to watch the show.
And for about a year I resisted but then My friend loaded all the episodes onto a usb stick and gave them to me in october and I was stuck on a train for a total of like 28 hours back and fort. So I killed the show.

Mallow has 210 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

Sweden Paxel
My Love
 Paxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
10 episodes left to figure out who's the 5th cylon, and why earth is a shithole. I have money that the Americans fucked it up.
Well duh. Also, on a side note, everyone speaks perfect English, despite the fact the came from some other planets.

Paxel has 595 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxel View Post
Well duh. Also, on a side note, everyone speaks perfect English, despite the fact the came from some other planets.
They do not speak English. It is translated for us. The language they are actually speaking is a progressed form of Hebrew.

Old 01-02-2009

Japan Mallow
as you were, gentlemen
 Mallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supreme

Quote:
They do not speak English. It is translated for us. The language they are actually speaking is a progressed form of Hebrew.
What? When did they reveal that?
Also, my theory is that Earth is actually all good, but they just landed at Chernobyl or something. They're just going to go 150 miles West and be in Budapest and find out that everythings chilling.

Mallow has 210 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallow View Post
What? When did they reveal that?
By the fact they're descendants of the twelve tribes of Isreal and thus the basis for their language must be Hebrew. Duh.

Old 01-02-2009

Japan Mallow
as you were, gentlemen

Quote:
By the fact they're descendants of the twelve tribes of Isreal and thus the basis for their language must be Hebrew. Duh.
I didn't know that Twelve tribes referred to those of Israel. I thought it was just some perverse science-fiction ambiguoso business. Well, whatever.

The ending will be the best thing ever.

Mallow has 210 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

LALALLALAL NOT LISTENING!! i cant even read my own thread through fear that ill read something about season 4, they dont air it here i dont think so i cant see it until it comes out on dvd
but one quick question..ok 2, are the four cylons of the final 5 good? and what happened to star buck?

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

Japan Mallow
as you were, gentlemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-47. View Post
LALALLALAL NOT LISTENING!! i cant even read my own thread through fear that ill read something about season 4, they dont air it here i dont think so i cant see it until it comes out on dvd
but one quick question..ok 2, are the four cylons of the final 5 good? and what happened to star buck?

Being someone who doesn't like spoilers I'll just advise you not to ask.
More than likely someone will give you something you don't want to hear in their response.
Also, just (highlight) fucking torrent them and finish it! This shits the mad bomb.

Mallow has 210 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-03-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallow View Post
Being someone who doesn't like spoilers I'll just advise you not to ask.
More than likely someone will give you something you don't want to hear in their response.
Also, just (highlight) fucking torrent them and finish it! This shits the mad bomb.
i dont know much about torrents, help me out?

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:

pm.gif   

Old 01-03-2009

Sweden Paxel
My Love

Quote:
They do?! The translation seems to fit their mouth moments very well. But seriously when did they say that?

Paxel has 595 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-03-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxel View Post
They do?! The translation seems to fit their mouth moments very well. But seriously when did they say that?
Its implied. The actors in the show are obviously speaking English so we understand whats going on as part of the show. But in the context of if it were real, if they met humans on Earth they would not be able to communicate very well because the humans would be speaking English and the Galacticans would be speaking Hebrew.