Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

View Poll Results: Are you, or aren't you?
Yes, I am a dork 13 50.00%
No, I'm not admitting that I am totally a dork. 4 15.38%
I'm not a dork, I'm a geek. There's a difference you know! 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2009

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
It's okay I know the truth.
wutup bob,

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 01-23-2009

United States Kaervek
i'm on your wifi.
 Kaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of win

eat me.

Kaervek has 768 Posts

404, savior not found.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kaervek Send a message via MSN to Kaervek  

Old 01-23-2009

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaervek View Post
eat me.
Kaervek, you stfu.

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 01-23-2009

Australia Emerald
Mean and Green
 Emerald has been here far, far too longEmerald has been here far, far too longEmerald has been here far, far too longEmerald has been here far, far too longEmerald has been here far, far too longEmerald has been here far, far too longEmerald has been here far, far too longEmerald has been here far, far too longEmerald has been here far, far too longEmerald has been here far, far too longEmerald has been here far, far too long

What does posting on BF qualify you as?

pm.gif   

Old 01-23-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Depends on who you ask

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 01-23-2009

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

I'm a geek. My friends call me double o negro, 'cause I'm always on some James Bond shit, ya' dig? I'm always showing people bad-ass hacks, tricks, workarounds, and exploits. Hooked a pyro buddy of mine up with a wireless remote detonator using a standard cordless telephone that uses a 4-digit confirmation code which feeds into a 8870 DTMF decoder where the keypresses are converted to 4 parallel data lines that are picked up by a PIC16F84 microcontroller I ripped out of an old anwering machine so he can set off some bad-ass salutes at a safe distance without worrying about blowing his face off due to proximity or errant radio waves.

Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 01-23-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
It's okay I know the truth.
just to let you know it's not really much of a secret

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif