Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

View Poll Results: Are you, or aren't you?
Yes, I am a dork 13 50.00%
No, I'm not admitting that I am totally a dork. 4 15.38%
I'm not a dork, I'm a geek. There's a difference you know! 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2009

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
you say that now, wait till you see some pictures of his gangly form fencing

he looks like napolean dynamite without glasses

danng, ICEBURN!

EDIT:

also Ghostly gal, you realise I'm in this thread also

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 01-21-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

I voted #1 but then saw option #3. I really voted for #3

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 01-22-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

i wouldnt say dork..maybe educated in the nerdy area but stays away from it...

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Greyscale
BF Member
 Greyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than you

I one up dork.

I'm a faggot. ^_^

Greyscale has 1,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Geek. Though I really can't tell much of a difference between the two, and sometimes I can get dorky.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 01-22-2009

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

I'm a dork and I'm not even a geek, it sucks.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Both, no doubt.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

Israel Eligor
BF Member
 Eligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
no i am not a whale penis
I was waiting for someone to point that out!

Dork, nerd, geek? I'm lost in the subtle differences between those... What do you call a bohemian type who is unfortunate enough to be a gamer and whose social life is chaotic and confusing?

Eligor has 414 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eligor View Post
I was waiting for someone to point that out!

Dork, nerd, geek? I'm lost in the subtle differences between those... What do you call a bohemian type who is unfortunate enough to be a gamer and whose social life is chaotic and confusing?
Dork.

Dorks have a better chance of getting laid than a nerd. A geek has no hope.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 01-22-2009

Israel Eligor
BF Member
 Eligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightenedEligor has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
Dork.

Dorks have a better chance of getting laid than a nerd. A geek has no hope.
Because women assume the "whale penis" bit to be literal?

Eligor has 414 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eligor View Post
Because women assume the "whale penis" bit to be literal?
Some shit like that.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 01-22-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

How many women actually know that dork means whale penis to begin with?

I am a total dork. I'm the kid everyone wanted to pair with in science class and I have come to embrace that aspect of myself. Bitches love big brains.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

If you knew dork meant whale penis, then you pretty much removed all doubt.

Unfortunately, I have joined the club by proxy now.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Here is DJ's take on it.

3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,` 4r4i ibv bv bvvbbbbb

If you can figure out what he wrote, then you're a geek.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 01-22-2009

Israel Eligor
BF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperjo View Post
How many women actually know that dork means whale penis to begin with?
Few... So that's one good reason to abstain from really bad etymological jokes (like the one I posted above).

Eligor has 414 Posts

pm.gif