Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 12-20-2008

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Pedophile cops try kidnap young girl

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairba...lse_arrest.php

The 12 year old screamed "daddy daddy" as 3 strange men hopped out of a vehicle and called her a prostitute and kidnapped her. When her father (who surprisingly, did not come outside with a loaded shotgun and start blasting) tried to stop them, he was promptly arrested. They are now pressing criminal charges against both the girl and her father for resisting arrest.

So remember kids, the next time 3 strange men hop out of a vehicle and call you a whore or a prostitute and tell you to come with them, make sure you don't try to fight back or anything like that.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 12-20-2008

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

Tax dollars hard at work.

Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 12-20-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

America, fuck yeah!

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 12-20-2008

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

no matter how you see this its still fucked up...

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 12-20-2008

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much

The idea of the legal system was for each case to be examined and the law to be used as a protocol to decide whether or not they were guilty. Now justice is being perverted and a case where clearly the father and child are innocent are being sued of a "technicality". It's disgusting. Also they cops have no case. Saying they "resisted arrest" is bullshit because the officer were not in uniform and did not inform either the child or parent that they were cops. Nor did their vehicle show they were cops as it was just "a blue van". Anyone would assume that they were kidnappers and not cops. This is just asinine and I spit on the lawyers who agreed to defend the cops.

Ass Kicker has 3,320 Posts

Welcome to hell newbs your souls are mine!!!!

pm.gif   

Old 12-20-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Let the bacon fry.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 12-20-2008

Canada Kaizen
Promethean Male
 Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...Kaizen must really think internet = serious business...

Welcome to the slow march towards revolution.

Kaizen has 1,469 Posts

"Liberty, or Freedome, signifieth (properly) the absence of opposition; (by Opposition, I mean externall Impediments of motion) and may be applied no lesse to Irrationall, and Inanimate creatures, that to Rationall.

And according to this proper, and generally received meaning of the word, a free man, is he, that in those things, which by his strength and wit he is able to do, is not hindered to doe what he has a will to."

- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan.

So close... Yet so far.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Kaizen  

Old 12-20-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen View Post
Welcome to the slow march towards revolution.
It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Or that could just be the freshly slaughtered infant i just ate... humm.

Old 12-20-2008

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

cops suck, people who fail to make it into college end up working as cops cuz its the easy way out.

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-20-2008

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

I think it's our laws that cause people to lose faith in cops. The war on drugs and even this silly prostitution law. I remember when I was a kid I used to look up to the police. Hell, my dad was a cop but even he doesn't trust them. I feel like our politicians have robbed me of that faith I once had in the police. They've become much more aggressive over the years, to the point of absurdity.

It seems they are more concerned now with "law enforcement" than keeping the peace. I think an officers primary roll should be to protect people from physical violence and theft, and these should take precedent over all other concerns (ESPECIALLY drug use, which should not be a concern at all). The problem is they are busy focusing on drugs and let all the real criminals get away with shit.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 12-20-2008

Canada Drakain Zeil
erfolg durch qualität
 Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.raven View Post
cops suck, people who fail to make it into college end up working as cops cuz its the easy way out.
Funny part here is...
I know a guy with a 5 year masters degree in social sciences and he can't get admitted to the force for training, it's been his life-long dream to be a cop. However, they will hire any minority just like that. They'll even admit it at recruitment centers.

Drakain Zeil has 11,867 Posts

Faster than lightning
and high as a kite
Hidden Content:

pm.gif   

Old 12-20-2008

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

This smells like fascism

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 12-20-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
This smells like fascism
Or communism.

Not that it matters since they're the same thing.

Old 12-20-2008

United States Visions of Khas
Savassan's Legacy
 Visions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortalsVisions of Khas is a god among mere mortals

This is some of the most disgusting shit I've ever heard of coming out of our legal system. Absolutely disgusting.

Quote:
I know a guy with a 5 year masters degree in social sciences and he can't get admitted to the force for training, it's been his life-long dream to be a cop.
He's overqualified and too smart. Happens a lot. The smarter the cop, the greater the chances that he'll get bored and let his mind wander. Also -- not sure about this one, but have heard of similar cases of overqualified individuals -- they'd have to pay him more.

EDIT

Something about this whole case smells fishy. Maybe my cynicism isn't as great as I thought, but I wonder; how much of this is the press spinning the story, and the lawyer making the defendants look as bad as possible? There's virtually no detail and reeks of demagoguery.

Last edited by Visions of Khas; 12-20-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Visions of Khas has 493 Posts

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow
Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
Or is the shaping a culling and excercise in taming?
The road's goal is the dark Origin of Being
But be wary through what thickets it winds.
-Excerpt from the Litany of Residuum;
As Translated by He Who Brings Order

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Visions of Khas  

Old 12-21-2008

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions of Khas View Post
Something about this whole case smells fishy. Maybe my cynicism isn't as great as I thought, but I wonder; how much of this is the press spinning the story, and the lawyer making the defendants look as bad as possible? There's virtually no detail and reeks of demagoguery.
Yes, but this is a forum of young anarchists. Let the hate mongering continue!

Ass Kicker has 3,320 Posts

Welcome to hell newbs your souls are mine!!!!

pm.gif