Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 12-08-2008

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Shit Design is Shit

So I'm browsing the internets and I find this:

Concept car from Honda. The headlights are a little funky, but otherwise it's a sweet ass car. It looks like the thingys from Tron. Then I look at the back:

wtf was the designer smoking?! Did they get Ridley Scott to design the front and then let his retarded cousin to design the back? wtf is that?

/now it's a sweet ass-car

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 12-08-2008

Finland pixels
Fallout Shelter Cap. 6640
 pixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than you

looks like shit from every angle, what the fuck are you smoking

pixels has 15,419 Posts

Abolition of the wage system.

Canon XSi \ Canon f/2.8 20mm \ Sigma f/2.8 105mm \ Canon f/4-5.6 55-250mm | pixels' photos | pixels' specs | pixels' art

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to pixels Send a message via MSN to pixels  

Old 12-08-2008

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixels View Post
looks like shit from every angle, what the fuck are you smoking
Say what you want, the car I posted looks better than this shit, even with prolapsed anus:

JT has 18,012 Posts

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

Old 12-08-2008

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

It looks like my cats ass when she needs to shit and it trying to hold it in.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 12-08-2008

United States JSMaTT
Power Abused
 JSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than you

is that a fucking rocket booster on the back?

JSMaTT has 1,951 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to JSMaTT  

Old 12-08-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

10$ says this car was designed by a black man.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 12-08-2008

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
10$ says this car was designed by a black man.
I don't know what being black has to do with the design. But I bet whatever man designed it has a very small penis.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 12-08-2008

Finland pixels
Fallout Shelter Cap. 6640
 pixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
Say what you want, the car I posted looks better than this shit, even with prolapsed anus:

[IMG]http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/05_pontiac_aztek_5001.jpg[IMG]
that car simply violates the "car's have faces" thing. they gave it a double face, and it looks deformed. if you don't look at it that way (which is unusual) i think it looks decent. the turn signals do look out of place, but whatever. i have certainly seen worse (one being the OP)

pixels has 15,419 Posts

Abolition of the wage system.

Canon XSi \ Canon f/2.8 20mm \ Sigma f/2.8 105mm \ Canon f/4-5.6 55-250mm | pixels' photos | pixels' specs | pixels' art

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to pixels Send a message via MSN to pixels  

Old 12-08-2008

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
I don't know what being black has to do with the design. But I bet whatever man designed it has a very small penis.
Its got ghetto booty on a curvy white body. I'm started to think you people aren't racist or high enough to get my jokes. I'm disappointed.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 12-08-2008

United States JT
ur head asplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
No, that would be whoever designed the Hummer. Not the military Hummers, I'm talkin about the pussified consumer ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixels View Post
that car simply violates the "car's have faces" thing. they gave it a double face, and it looks deformed. if you don't look at it that way (which is unusual) i think it looks decent. the turn signals do look out of place, but whatever. i have certainly seen worse (one being the OP)
Ah, so it's a mutant, like this:

JT has 18,012 Posts

Old 12-08-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Its by Nissan. Not Honda.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 12-08-2008

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
Its by Nissan. Not Honda.
Then why is there a Honda emblem on the front, eh?

Edit: Also note the civic-like rims. (They are just a bit bigger)

Edit edit: Here's the link. Note the name in the link... http://image.motortrend.com/f/auto_s...s_angeles_05z+honda_FC_sport_concept+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

Last edited by Meghan; 12-08-2008 at 11:41 PM.
Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 12-08-2008

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

---

Last edited by H0teLVi0LeT; 12-26-2008 at 12:23 AM.
H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-08-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

http://www.motortrend.com/auto_shows.../photo_49.html fails. The god damn caption has nothing to do with the picture.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 12-08-2008

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
http://www.motortrend.com/auto_shows.../photo_49.html fails. The god damn caption has nothing to do with the picture.
tehehe. You so sillywillynilly.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts