Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 11-25-2008

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...
Default When the Bruins win the Stanley Cup and the Celtics go back to back

Do you think we should have two parades, or one combined mega-parade? If the latter, when the Bruins win, should we delay their parade, or hold the Celtics parade during the Quarter-Finals?

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 11-25-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Neither, you'll be nowhere in sight when the Bruins lose in the first round and the Celtics in the second

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 11-25-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Cnl.Fatso
t3h ub3r gr4ph1cs 4rt1st
 Cnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond reputeCnl.Fatso has a reputation beyond repute

Like the east conference means anything in the NHL anyway.

Cnl.Fatso has 153 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-26-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

I'm just waiting for that one game every season where TIm Thomas gets totally shallacked and then the Bruins go to the shitter.

Cuz you know it's going to happen.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 11-26-2008

United States Santrega
The one and only
 Santrega is made of winSantrega is made of winSantrega is made of winSantrega is made of winSantrega is made of winSantrega is made of winSantrega is made of winSantrega is made of winSantrega is made of winSantrega is made of winSantrega is made of win

lol, when the bruins win anything again, I think they should hold two parades for just that.

I think the bruins will win the stanley cup... right after the detroit lions win a superbowl...

Santrega has 737 Posts

I require additional reputation.

pm.gif   

Old 11-26-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

My uncle played for the Bruins.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 11-26-2008

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

What!? Who?

the best i can do to counter is that i know a guy who went to high school with Joe Thornton, and he told me that Joe was part of the gang and they all knew he'd either play in the NHL or NBA (yep, he's a killer ball player too). When the Bs drafted him he turned into an asshole, didn't hang out with them at all, stopped talking to them completely, etc. Also that he's on (gasp) roids, along with a good chunk of the NHL

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 11-26-2008

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

ben, no one cares about sports

it's all about football

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 11-26-2008

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin View Post
ben, no one cares about sports

it's all about football
Both versions of Matty Ice are better than Aaron Rodgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred
I'm just waiting for that one game every season where TIm Thomas gets totally shallacked and then the Bruins go to the shitter.

Cuz you know it's going to happen.
I'm just waiting for the game where the Bruins make the Canadiens look like the squad of second rate amateurs that they are.

Oh wait no I'm not.

Last edited by Ben; 11-26-2008 at 02:05 PM.
Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
Rap and sing

Old 11-26-2008

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Both versions of Matty Ice are better than Aaron Rodgers
maybe this last week.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 11-27-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
I'm just waiting for the game where the Bruins make the Canadiens look like the squad of second rate amateurs that they are.

Oh wait no I'm not.
You mean like how we beat the bruins 13 straight times only to finally have one bad game and get blown out by them?

Yah, total amateurs.

See you January 17th.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-27-2008

United States Ben
The Sartorialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
You mean like how we beat the bruins 13 straight times only to finally have one bad game and get blown out by them?

Yah, total amateurs.

See you January 17th.
Or how you took 7 games to beat the 8th seeded team then rioted about it before getting bounced in the second round?

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
Rap and sing

Old 11-27-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot

http://www.hockeynut.com/0102/playoffs2002/bosmon.html

lolwut

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-27-2008

United States Ben
The Sartorialist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
Jew lies

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
Rap and sing

Old 12-01-2008

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

after the way the pats just got bent over the only thing bostonians have to look forward to is the hope that lebron breaks his arms and crosby and malkin break their legs because otherwise there's no way boston's getting a championship in anything this year

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif