Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 10-29-2008

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)
 Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...

Orgrimmar and Darnassus both get razed.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No. - Rorschach

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Typhun Send a message via MSN to Typhun  

Old 10-29-2008

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

What? When? EU servers are currently down for maintenance, within 30 minutes they should be up though. I'll check right away, sounds like fun

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-29-2008

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)
 Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...

i dunno when it happens, but it does happen.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No. - Rorschach

Old 10-30-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Well nobody gives a shit about Darnassus anyway. That place is an out-of-the-way pain-in-the-ass. I need to get over there and buy my mounts and gtfo. I cringed every time one of the quest givers had me over there picking up quests with those losers.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-30-2008

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)

I love Darnassus. I spent all my time there previously, and now with the boat from Stormwind to Auberdine, all the alliance cities are connected quite well. It doesn't take atleast 15 minutes to get from SW or IF to Darn or Exodar. Now its just a boat ride away, thank god. I am seeing way more people in Darnassus since the patch.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

Old 11-02-2008

United States Kaervek
i'm on your wifi.
 Kaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of win

Wha? A boat from SW to Darn? Good lord, I can't wait to get back to this game...

Kaervek has 768 Posts

404, savior not found.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kaervek Send a message via MSN to Kaervek  

Old 11-05-2008

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

I will be stalking that boat should i play again.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 11-05-2008

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)

good luck with that. it is connected to two major ports.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

Old 11-06-2008

United States Eli
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

Never mattered for the tram =P

Eli has 2,112 Posts

Old 11-06-2008

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)

thats because most people would rather fly and go afk than take the tram and have to pay attention.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

Old 11-07-2008

United States Eli

This is all based on the fact I should once again find the game interesting. We'll have to see =P

Eli has 2,112 Posts