Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 06-05-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!
Default What real men do in CoD4

Real men snipe with shotguns

Real men don't use any other weapons except flashbangs

Real men sprint the entire match... while prone.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 06-05-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Real men last stand... and then martyrdom

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 06-05-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Real men get pistol'ed.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 06-06-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Real men don't use a p90... ever

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 06-06-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Real men use n00b tube + overkill

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

Old 06-06-2008

Canada Starcraft-4-Life
∫e^x dx
 Starcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something right

real men watch his buddy last stand another guy who is last standing him, and if your buddy loses you better kill him SOB

real men dont watch there friends who are about to get knifed

Starcraft2 is finally here...i pretty much wasted 10 years waiting for this game! let see during those 10 years i played 4 years of SC:BW, another 4 years of school and 2 years of ever wondering if they have even considered SC2

pm.gif   

Old 06-06-2008

United States Traken
Viking Pillager
 Traken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkceangel View Post
Real men use n00b tube + overkill
No real men use the noob tube. That is the tool of children. ;P

Traken has 6,202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorbet
I don't give an oodnadatta if you can't gundagai my uluru. Feel pitjanjatjara to wolloomoolloo my wingecarribee.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Traken Send a message via MSN to Traken Send a message via Yahoo to Traken 

Old 06-06-2008

United States terrorofdeath91
We Need More n00b t00bs!
 terrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of light

Real men use automatic G3's

terrorofdeath91 has 56 Posts

"I saw a truck the other day, I don't know what the business was but all I saw on the truck was "We Speak English" and "We Delivery"

"Sometimes magic sounds like tape"

"I guess I don't need to know, so fuck you, I'm going to Hollywood"

pm.gif   

Old 06-08-2008

United States XIX DrGiGgLEs
BF Member
 XIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant futureXIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant futureXIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant futureXIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant futureXIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant futureXIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant futureXIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant futureXIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant futureXIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant futureXIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant futureXIX DrGiGgLEs has a brilliant future

Real men get shot in the head then turn around and kill you with a head shot from C4

Real men get head shots with knifes

XIX DrGiGgLEs has 38 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-08-2008

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
Real men don't use a p90... ever
but, but P90 is funny with the whole *spraying thing*...

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 06-09-2008

United States terrorofdeath91
We Need More n00b t00bs!
 terrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of light

Haha seeing how this actually happened but real man get killed by their own helicopters

terrorofdeath91 has 56 Posts

"I saw a truck the other day, I don't know what the business was but all I saw on the truck was "We Speak English" and "We Delivery"

"Sometimes magic sounds like tape"

"I guess I don't need to know, so fuck you, I'm going to Hollywood"

pm.gif   

Old 06-09-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Real men would rather die themselves than be killed by their enemies.

/See Suicidal Bombers

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 06-09-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

ALI ALI ACBAR! (see Train)

Real men don't stand on red exploding barrels when they're told to.

Hint hint.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 06-09-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet2head View Post
ALI ALI ACBAR! (see Train)

Real men don't stand on red exploding barrels when they're told to.

Hint hint.
Oh fuck you. I had put all my trust into you only to get my ass blown by a jackass.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 06-09-2008

Canada Starcraft-4-Life
∫e^x dx
 Starcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something right

real men take the cowards way out(last stand)

Starcraft2 is finally here...i pretty much wasted 10 years waiting for this game! let see during those 10 years i played 4 years of SC:BW, another 4 years of school and 2 years of ever wondering if they have even considered SC2

pm.gif