Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 04-01-2008

United States Marneus Calgar
Nuclear Launch Detected
 Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!

It'd be really funny if everyone went "Yeah, it's an April Fool's joke" and next year IGN releases the movie. "Joke's on YOU, bitches!"

Marneus Calgar has 1,155 Posts

"Live forever, apes."
~Lieutenant Razack, Razack's Roughnecks

Hydragoon on Reapers and Stimpacks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydragoon View Post
If I were a guy with a jump pack going into a heavily defended base with two pistols, I'd want to be high on something first...

pm.gif   

Old 04-01-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I'm actually wondering if it is a movie >_>...

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 04-02-2008

United States Waffen
Retired Legendary Troll
 Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!Waffen is dominating!

Fucking hate IGN if that shit ain't real. You don't play around like that.

The artist formally known as Dark Templar, Dunedain and Warlock.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Waffen  

Old 04-02-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

It just seems off to me that they'd put so much work and effort into a joke. A good few people wouldn't like em for it either.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 04-02-2008

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme

Work and effort? That trailer was complete shit. I laughed out loud when I saw Ganon. Why are all you zeldafags having wet dreams over a complete piece of garbage just because it's themed off of a memorable video game. Trash movie would still be trash.

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

- Radlin, The Pineapple, Graeme, etc.

pm.gif   

Old 04-02-2008

Canada Alex06
Awesome Beyond Awesome
 Alex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to allAlex06 is a name known to all

IGN's joke must've cost them a fortune! O_O
The Zelda movie trailer looked so real! Even if it's awful, it seems like a lot of work...
(Note: I am not a fan of "The Legend of Zelda")

Alex06 has 881 Posts

Kudos to Arkceangel for the avatar and sig!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Alex06 Send a message via MSN to Alex06 Send a message via Yahoo to Alex06 

Old 04-02-2008

Finland pixels
Fallout Shelter Cap. 6640
 pixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than youpixels is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
Work and effort? That trailer was complete shit. I laughed out loud when I saw Ganon. Why are all you zeldafags having wet dreams over a complete piece of garbage just because it's themed off of a memorable video game. Trash movie would still be trash.
no kidding. it looked really awful. if something from that were to go into production.. ughhhhh

but a real zelda movie done right could be nice

pixels has 15,419 Posts

Abolition of the wage system.

Canon XSi \ Canon f/2.8 20mm \ Sigma f/2.8 105mm \ Canon f/4-5.6 55-250mm | pixels' photos | pixels' specs | pixels' art

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to pixels Send a message via MSN to pixels  

Old 04-02-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
Your being an asshat about this, sure its not big studio production quality but for a FUCKING JOKE? Yeah it's pretty intense, and yeah Ganon looks pretty shitty, but the random mobs that Link is fighting are pretty well done no?

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 04-02-2008

Canada W. Templar
Not a *********
 W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!W. Templar is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
Holy shit IGN did the most effort april fool's joke ever, jesus christ

I can't believe the production value in this shit, it blows my mind
Speaking of elaborate joke, would someone like to comment on this Assassin's Creed/ Battlefield 2142/ Metal Gear Solid. This got to be an April Fool joke as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Jackal View Post
I love the Tauren Marines.

W. Templar has 4,644 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote in my rep comment section after giving me +rep for a Supergirl pic I posted
fap fap fap
Sean Quixote, Supergirl is only 15 years old.

pm.gif