Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 03-12-2008

Canada ggouge
BF Member
 ggouge is a splendid one to beholdggouge is a splendid one to beholdggouge is a splendid one to beholdggouge is a splendid one to beholdggouge is a splendid one to beholdggouge is a splendid one to behold
Post [Theory] Queens are the END of Kerrigan

I have read a lot about the queen and peoples feeling about the queen and i have a theroy that i havent read anywhere and it would give a reason for why the queen seems so strong.

Kerrigan created the new queens to be base defences and in my opinion the new ceribrates. It looks like she used her DNA to create them. They seem kinda human to me. well my theroy is that in the single player game the queens are the people you talk to in breifings and you are one. the new cerbrates we were wondering what they would be and what our charecter would be. well my theroy about the zerg campiain is that kerrigan will try and strike out to control the universe and the like and her queens at some point will rally against her and take conrtol of the swarm at the end of the campain, i doubt they will kill her save that for raynor. kerrigan will be in all three campains just not as the leader of the swarm.

so in sumarry kerrigan accidentialy created her replacements.

ggouge has 87 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

Afghanistan warrior6
With The Sons Of Korhal
 warrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to all

in other words, the queen is a hero

warrior6 has 1,421 Posts

STOP BITCHING IN YOUR SIGNATURE
don't add this to your signature if you agree because then you would be bitching in your signature, dumbass

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

Canada ggouge
BF Member
 ggouge is a splendid one to beholdggouge is a splendid one to beholdggouge is a splendid one to beholdggouge is a splendid one to beholdggouge is a splendid one to beholdggouge is a splendid one to behold

yes i think so but i think that the regular gae queen should be weaker and there should be a stronger one in campains ie your charecter make the queen a regular unit but have a hero queen

ggouge has 87 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

Afghanistan warrior6
With The Sons Of Korhal
 warrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggouge View Post
yes i think so but i think that the regular gae queen should be weaker and there should be a stronger one in campains ie your charecter make the queen a regular unit but have a hero queen
this will make the people who hate the queens because they are heroish heads asplode

warrior6 has 1,421 Posts

STOP BITCHING IN YOUR SIGNATURE
don't add this to your signature if you agree because then you would be bitching in your signature, dumbass

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

Australia AutumnMemories
BF Member
 AutumnMemories is on a distinguished road

yeah i've seen this discussed on the day of the zerg release.
it looks like kerrigan has some how assimilated her into the race.
that it has the queens webbed legs and stuff, but then it has what looks like the torso of kerrigan.
i tihnk they might give her a run for her money, but i dont think the queens will actually overrun her, i believe, well hope, kerrigan will be all time queen of the Zerg.

but a flaw in this is, all Zerg share the one mind, which is now kerrigan, why would she give the Queens their own mind.
She would surely know that'd be a bad plan, seeing as the Overmind did it with her, and shes now ruler.

Starcraft II Trilogy.
Starcraft is 3x better.

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

United States Zergums
Eating a Raw Dripping Ham
 Zergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwnsZergums simply pwns

good theory!!!!!!

Zergums has 1,504 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

Canada ggouge
BF Member

well i think tshe would give them minds of there own because in brood war she needed the remaining ceribrates to carry out her plan. and after she killed them all hid away for four years realizing that she need a way to control the swarm over many fronts and planets. she may be kerrigan queen of blade but not god. even the giant brain the overmind needed cerbrates. and if you think i have a good theroy please give me rep plus i have never got any. sorry for begging lol

ggouge has 87 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Kerrigan created the new queens to be base defences and in my opinion the new ceribrates. It looks like she used her DNA to create them. They seem kinda human to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnMemories View Post
yeah i've seen this discussed on the day of the zerg release.
it looks like kerrigan has some how assimilated her into the race.
that it has the queens webbed legs and stuff, but then it has what looks like the torso of kerrigan.
No no no. The Queens might look centaur-ish but thats simply a design decision. The lore people are doing something they've been meaning to do ever since they created starcraft. The Queens are simply beginning to take on their original roles as hive wardens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCraft Manual
Cerebrates began to use secondary agents to communicate their orders as well. For the defense and productivity of the immediate Hive, the Cerebrates turned to Queens to further extend their control over the swarms. The Queens oversaw Drone activity throughout the resource lines of the Hives and kept a vigilant watch over the budding spore colonies of the collective.
Quote:
well my theroy is that in the single player game the queens are the people you talk to in breifings and you are one. the new cerbrates we were wondering what they would be and what our charecter would be. well my theroy about the zerg campiain is that kerrigan will try and strike out to control the universe and the like and her queens at some point will rally against her and take conrtol of the swarm at the end of the campain, i doubt they will kill her save that for raynor. kerrigan will be in all three campains just not as the leader of the swarm.
Let me just squash this before it starts up. The queens are like any other zerg warriors, they are controlled by overlords and answer to Kerrigan. Unlike Queens, Cerebrates and even other Infested Terrans have individual egos; I would look more towards them in developing this kind of theory.

Quote:
so in sumarry kerrigan accidentialy created her replacements.
If anything, it will be infested ghosts that would do something like this. I think Ethan Stewart, from Shadow Hunters, will play some sort of role in the Zerg campaign since he is the only infested Terran Kerrigan has at that time.

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 03-12-2008

Canada ggouge
BF Member

i respect your input gradious but it is possible that my theroy is correct even if it is somthing you would hate to happen. why else would they have been so important in the cinematics video released. a queen seemed to be in it alot as kerrigan spoke.

ggouge has 87 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Erendus
BF Member
 Erendus is infamous around these partsErendus is infamous around these partsErendus is infamous around these parts

Kerrigan has to go sometime. The Overmind is immortal, the eternal will of the Swarm, and returns when the time is right.

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
i respect your input gradious but it is possible that my theroy is correct even if it is somthing you would hate to happen.
Its not that I would hate it to happen, I just think that it's unlikely that Queens have individual egos. Not to mention that Queens don't even have any power to control the swarms members (afaik). This is basically akin to an ultralisk taking control of a brood.
Quote:
why else would they have been so important in the cinematics video released. a queen seemed to be in it alot as kerrigan spoke.
They might just be in there for the symbolism, to symbolize Kerrigan the Queen of Blades. Besides, they are important, you can only have one after all; but just because they are important doesn't mean that your theory is correct.

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 03-12-2008

Australia AutumnMemories
BF Member
 AutumnMemories is on a distinguished road

the queen looks too human like.
it might be an infested tarran for all we know.
doubt it.. but it might? lol.

and nooooo, kerrigan can never leave! shes too great

Starcraft II Trilogy.
Starcraft is 3x better.

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

Canada ggouge
BF Member

It seems far to much of a coinidence that the queen is the only zerg to ever have human like arms. that cant be a asteic thing because it would look more zergy and less smart without arms. to me the arms say smart. and smart means power. and "power corrupts. absolute power corrupts absoutly."

ggouge has 87 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

United States Marneus Calgar
Nuclear Launch Detected
 Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!

Eh, screw Kerrigan, I want the Overmind back. Kerrigan's cool and BA and all, but there was just something about him.

Let the rebellion begin!

Marneus Calgar has 1,155 Posts

"Live forever, apes."
~Lieutenant Razack, Razack's Roughnecks

Hydragoon on Reapers and Stimpacks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydragoon View Post
If I were a guy with a jump pack going into a heavily defended base with two pistols, I'd want to be high on something first...

pm.gif   

Old 03-12-2008

Canada ggouge
BF Member

whats nt to like about a giant brain thats thousands of years old and has the knowlede of the zelnaga and the coolest voice ever

ggouge has 87 Posts

pm.gif