Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

View Poll Results: Are you, or aren't you?
Yes, I am a dork 13 50.00%
No, I'm not admitting that I am totally a dork. 4 15.38%
I'm not a dork, I'm a geek. There's a difference you know! 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan
Here is DJ's take on it.

3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,` 4r4i ibv bv bvvbbbbb

If you can figure out what he wrote, then you're a geek.
Something about "Get me away from this woman", I think.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet2head View Post
Something about "Get me away from this woman", I think.
lol.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 01-22-2009

United States Hymn
Green is the new Black.
 Hymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatness

I AM NOT A WHALE PENIS. I'm just a shut in, that's all.

Hymn has 6,931 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Hymn  

Old 01-22-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
Dork.

Dorks have a better chance of getting laid than a nerd. A geek has no hope.
wut?

I thought it was dork > geek > nerd?

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue.rellik View Post
wut?

I thought it was dork > geek > nerd?
Nope it's always been Dork > Nerd > Geek.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Well shit

Fuck

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 01-22-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Dat is whack.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 01-22-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
you say that now, wait till you see some pictures of his gangly form fencing

he looks like napolean dynamite without glasses

No, he looks more like the unfit uncle of napoleon dynamite who hasn't worked out and washed his face in like a while.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 01-22-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

Is there a word for someone who is totally unabashed about things they enjoy?

Be it Scifi, LotR, the Red Wings, video games and so on?

Dorks of the 21st century are too eclectic for the term dork anymore. Methinks we need to coin a new word to properly describe all us dorks.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post
No, he looks more like the unfit uncle of napoleon dynamite who hasn't worked out and washed his face in like a while.
lol

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 01-22-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Dorks of the 21st century are too eclectic for the term dork anymore. Methinks we need to coin a new word to properly describe all us dorks.
Geek. No hope for you.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 01-22-2009

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
Geek. No hope for you.
w/e nerd

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 01-22-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post

Hmm...How bout instead of "DORKS", we say "Dong"?

"Lol, you are such a dong."

"At least I am not a dork"

"You dumbass"

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 01-22-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post
Hmm...How bout instead of "DORKS", we say "Dong"?

"Lol, you are such a dong."

"At least I am not a dork"

"You dumbass"
Ha-ha. Ha-ha. Ha.

How about we don't and never mention it again.

Dork.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothWare View Post
lol
It's okay I know the truth.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif