Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 12-08-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

That's one reason I never took up fishing. Too much random trash.

The second reason I didn't level up fishing is because it's a huge waste of time doing stupid Atari bullshit. I have better things to do with my time, I'll just pay some clown with no life 5g out of the 60g I made from cutting a gem and selling it to him for 60% markup.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-10-2008

United States Alexander
Pew Pew
 Alexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwns

I use:

Cartogropher
Questhelper
Atlasloot

I think that is all for now. I plan on getting the boss alert stuff when I reach max level (since I started over). Questhelper makes leveling so easy. Already to lvl 51 and only started playing a few weeks ago (which is good considering I dont have a lot of time to play atm).

Alexander has 1,497 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Alexander  

Old 12-10-2008

United States icephantom02
SC2 Release Date = ????
 icephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatness

Like someone previously said, after a major patch and none of my addons work...I'm like WTF!!! HOW DO YOU PLAY!?

Anyway, I have many addons:
  • Xperl
  • XLoot/XRoll
  • Cartographer
  • Carbonite Quest
  • SexyMap (pretty cool addon)
  • Bartender4
  • Prat
  • WIM
  • Bejewled (for those ridiculously long flights)
  • Auctioneer
  • ArkInventory
  • Atlas
  • AtlasLoot
  • Recount
  • SCT/SCT Damage
  • HitsMode2
  • Factionizer
  • GatherMate
  • MobInfo
  • Titan
  • oGlow (this is very helpful...it just makes the color outline of items more pronounced so you can see easier if its uncommon, rare, epic, etc.)
That's really most of them. Some of the others I haven't removed yet. =p....like I said, everything in my playing part of the game is affected by addons...so whenever I have no addons, I'm like WTF! The bolded ones are my most important ones.

IP02

icephantom02 has 387 Posts

First to bring you the news....the best news: StarCraft: Legacy!!

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to icephantom02 Send a message via Yahoo to icephantom02 

Old 12-10-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Oh! Yeah I forgot about Bejeweled, what a good idea for flights omg

I used to have this addon that expanded the MailBox a bit so that it could open/retrieve all the items and/or gold from a message (eg: Auction stuff) -- does anyone have any suggestions in regards to this?

I was buying up some inscriptions, along with a couple of other things (cooking mats, a couple of potions, etc...) and I get so annoyed with having to open up every single piece of mail just to get the freaking item D:

Think I'll spend some time on uhh WoWInterface searching for a replacement.

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 12-11-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

...shift+right click, nub. Opens mail, pulls item, drops in your bag, deletes mail.

Otherwise, I don't play more games during ridiculously long flights, I get up and go do something else. Pick up around the house, chores, etc. I may be dead when I get back but it's better than sitting with my ass rooted to the chair pointlessly for hours and standing up when I'm done to a bunch of undone chores and other shit I need to get done.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-11-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
...shift+right click, nub. Opens mail, pulls item, drops in your bag, deletes mail.

Otherwise, I don't play more games during ridiculously long flights, I get up and go do something else. Pick up around the house, chores, etc. I may be dead when I get back but it's better than sitting with my ass rooted to the chair pointlessly for hours and standing up when I'm done to a bunch of undone chores and other shit I need to get done.
i fly only when absolutely necessary.

i also do chores first to avoid breaking up my gameplay and having to pause whatever it was i was listening to.

didn't realize the shift/click thing, either it's new or the manual needs to be better.

also I was talking about a batch open/delete thing.

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 12-11-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

I just downloaded Bejeweled and fuck I love it. Now I can actually stand flying to cities without having to constantly and randomly flip through my hotkeys to check my stats, items, professions, achievements, etc. as a form of entertainment. Plus fetching for my corpse isn't all that bad anymore (or waiting for a party member to revive me; but that hasn't happened yet). Hell I can even fish while playing this, though I do need to focus on fishing and playing at the same time, which is a bit less efficient and more "intensive".

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 12-12-2008

United States icephantom02
SC2 Release Date = ????
 icephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatnessicephantom02 has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
I was buying up some inscriptions, along with a couple of other things (cooking mats, a couple of potions, etc...) and I get so annoyed with having to open up every single piece of mail just to get the freaking item D:
Postal

:P

IP02

icephantom02 has 387 Posts

First to bring you the news....the best news: StarCraft: Legacy!!

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to icephantom02 Send a message via Yahoo to icephantom02