Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 12-06-2008

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂
 Nytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud of
Default Who's playing iccup this season?

I'll be trying to play more than 30 games this time round since I'm on holiday until the second week of january. Hopefully I can past C- for once haha.

Share screen names if you're playing

BF // iccup

Nytefish // Nytefish
SuperKiller // SuperKiller[
ChaosSmurf // Chaos_Smurf
PrecisionTime // PrecisionTime
Benny // CuteSmallZombie
gigant // Ahzz, gNs.I-Ahzz, GoZePr, Hot4Sure

Last edited by Nytefish; 12-11-2008 at 06:04 PM.
Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-06-2008

United States SuperKiller
Cute Small Killer
 SuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatness

I will be from time to time, but similar to you, i usually end up stopping at c- for whatever reason. i think i stopped at a record high ~3500 22-6 or something last season.

SuperKiller[

SuperKiller has 3,803 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to SuperKiller Send a message via MSN to SuperKiller  

Old 12-06-2008

United Kingdom ChaosSmurf
Kerrigan's Appointed Pony
 ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

I'll likely be playing terribly this season, again. Gogo something about d-

ChaosSmurf

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

There appears to be a smurf in your forum.

pm.gif   

Old 12-07-2008

Canada The Master
BF Member
 The Master is obviously doing something rightThe Master is obviously doing something rightThe Master is obviously doing something rightThe Master is obviously doing something rightThe Master is obviously doing something rightThe Master is obviously doing something rightThe Master is obviously doing something rightThe Master is obviously doing something rightThe Master is obviously doing something rightThe Master is obviously doing something rightThe Master is obviously doing something right

I'll probably play a few (very few) games again this season. Went 2-3 last season.

Account is The_Master

Last edited by The Master; 12-11-2008 at 12:30 AM.
The Master has 125 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-07-2008

Italy PrecisionTime
My life for Aiur.
 PrecisionTime has become enlightenedPrecisionTime has become enlightenedPrecisionTime has become enlightenedPrecisionTime has become enlightenedPrecisionTime has become enlightenedPrecisionTime has become enlightenedPrecisionTime has become enlightenedPrecisionTime has become enlightenedPrecisionTime has become enlightenedPrecisionTime has become enlightenedPrecisionTime has become enlightened

I should be playing.. but actually I'm doing this so late. Still put my name, PrecisionTime

PrecisionTime has 319 Posts

Life is a clay urn on the mantle
And I am shattered on the floor
Life is a clay urn on the mantle
And I am scattered on the floor
We are the wounds and the great cold death of the earth. . .

pm.gif   

Old 12-07-2008

ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

Is it actually working now or do we have to wait until Monday? I can't log in or create a new account.

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-07-2008

United States SuperKiller
Cute Small Killer
 SuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatness

the server is broken right now.

why wouldn't they update to 1.16? they say its buggy, but i think they just want to be lazy. i haven't had any problems with 1.16.

SuperKiller has 3,803 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to SuperKiller Send a message via MSN to SuperKiller  

Old 12-07-2008

Apparently things won't move sometimes or something.

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-07-2008

Australia FPS_Deano
Formerly Deano~
 FPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKiller View Post
the server is broken right now.

why wouldn't they update to 1.16? they say its buggy, but i think they just want to be lazy. i haven't had any problems with 1.16.
There are some threads on it in TL.net.

Alot of people are getting lag issues (Both in and out of games). This is probably due to a poorly implemented CPU savior. Like which you can find in the ICC launcher. Except you know...not buggy.

And some people cannot connect to battle.net, they just hang at connecting to fastest server.

And lol at this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliemurphy
Before downloading...
On November 27 2008 00:38 parkin wrote:
Amazing patch. Really nice with lower cpu usage.

After downloading.
On November 27 2008 00:46 gNs.I-Jasa wrote:
fuck this patch
From TL.net

FPS_Deano has 1,083 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to FPS_Deano  

Old 12-07-2008

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂
 Nytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud ofNytefish has much to be proud of

Yeah my brother hasn't been able to connect to battle.net ever since downloading the new patch. Even after re-installs.

I haven't patched since iccup said they weren't updating yet.

Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-09-2008

Romania Benny
 Benny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond repute

I'm CuteSmallZombie. I'm 5-2 WOOOOOHOO! I got both my losses from this monster T. I've never played someone like that before. He just wiped the floor with me

Benny has 388 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Benny Send a message via Yahoo to Benny 

Old 12-09-2008

Finland gigant
 gigant was born to leadgigant was born to leadgigant was born to leadgigant was born to leadgigant was born to leadgigant was born to leadgigant was born to leadgigant was born to lead

The new patch is buggy, lags more with lan lat, screws up old replays, etc.
In other words, iccup wont use it till maybe after blizzard updates it and so on.

Iccup was down because some genius cut the optical wires of the server machine.

As for me, I doubt I'll play very much (A- at most) but if I do, I'll be using one of the following, or many.

Ahzz, gNs.I-Ahzz, GoZePr, Hot4Sure

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to gigant  

Old 12-10-2008

United Kingdom Nytefish
葬禮快樂

http://www.iccup.com/forum/iccup_hel...portant*).html

It seems like right now they're having problems so all complaints are going to be denied for now.
Basically it's going to be a disc-hacker's paradise, hopefully this won't last too long.

Nytefish has 702 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-10-2008

United States tOmA
Revenge. Corruption. Evil
 tOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud oftOmA has much to be proud of

I have a question, don't flame me. How can there be disc hackers if you get to ICCUP through anti-hack launcher?

tOmA has 1,929 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-10-2008

Australia FPS_Deano
Formerly Deano~
 FPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatness

I've always assumed they unplug or plug in and out their ethernet cable or something.

But yeah the games where they just hang on the drop screen i'm not sure. Maybe it's not an injection so anti-hack can't detect it?

FPS_Deano has 1,083 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to FPS_Deano