Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 11-14-2008

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhand View Post
Vacation.
That works too.

So how long is it gonna be until we get some opinions from our hardcore players on this WoW Forums?

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 11-14-2008

United States shroomie
Forum Elder
 shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!

The new quests are easy. There are way too many people playing right now so the easy quests take longer because you gotta share the kills with everybody else!
I ran UK last night, the entry level 5 man. It was short and easy, a nice upgrade from some of the BC instances that would last an hour or more. I think they did a good job with Wrath.

shroomie has 398 Posts

Holy Pally
UA Warlock
Proud BlizzForums Poster since 2000!

pm.gif   

Old 11-15-2008

United States RogueRed2
BF Member
 RogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of win

Yeah tons of people are on, so I decided not to play it for a while after about a half hour of questing through the game. Especially on a PvP server :x

Though before questing and anything (since as a healer you generally get lots of invites without waiting xD) I did Nexus and Azjol-Nerub, it was pretty fun.

RogueRed2 has 1,417 Posts

...........................................||___
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|||__..____
|......HOMO...TRUCK.......|||..........__|
|_..._...______.........._____|||___|]__|
"'(0)'(0)'''''''''''''''(0)(0)****-------(0)

pm.gif   

Old 11-15-2008

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

Ok, I'm gonna check out WotLK at a friends house in a couple of minutes. He tells me Death Knights are very cool and easy to level. Looking forward to it! I hope I can restrain myself from buying it.

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-18-2008

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened

Quests? easy, but not too easy.

Instances? Fine, require a bit of coordination, but nothing an above-average pug couldn't handle.

XP required to level? What the FUCK! 1.5 million XP between levels!? THat's fucking double what 69-70 was (which was roughly triple 59-60's original amount). I know they want to keep most people from levelling within a week, but gods dammit...

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif