Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 10-28-2008

United States SpaceDominator
BF's Poolmeister
 SpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of win

I'll definitely be up for our game Erwin. Hollar at me on AIM if I forget.
-SpaceDominator

SpaceDominator has 729 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to SpaceDominator Send a message via AIM to SpaceDominator  

Old 10-28-2008

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

hollar at you SD if you could maybe notice this in 20 minutes, because i've got to leave in an hour

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 11-01-2008

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

bump!

are we ever gonna get this done you guys?

in any case, my season is over with so i'll have alot more time to play.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

Old 11-01-2008

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter

deano gave me a little of a spanking tonight, so that works out, and shit.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

Old 11-04-2008

Canada RODTHEGOD
Rise of the Black Leaf
 RODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too long

alright who do i still gatta play agienst and if theres anyone on today, i'll take em

RODTHEGOD has 1,283 Posts

Its Only a matter of time

pm.gif   

Old 11-04-2008

BF's Poolmeister
 SpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of winSpaceDominator is made of win

Here are your standings and the players left you need to play

1. RODTHEGOD(2-0)
Already Played: Deano, Bred
Need to Play: Viperjo, Pizza, SD, Xeo, Erwin

2. Deano(2-1)
Already Played: SD, RODTHEGOD, Erwin
Need to play: Viperjo, Bred, Pizza, Xeo

3. Bred(1-2)
Already Played: RODTHEGOD, Viperjo, Erwin
Need to play: Deano, Pizza, SD, Xeo,

4. Erwin(5-1)
Already Played: Xeo, Pizza, Bred, Viperjo, Deano, SpaceDominator
Need to play: RODTHEGOD,

5. SpaceDominator(1-2)
Already Played: Deano, Pizza, Erwin
Need to play: RODTHEGOD, Viperjo, Bred, Pizza, Xeo,

6. Xeo(0-1)
Already Played: Erwin
Need to play: Deano, RODTHEGOD, Viperjo, Bred, Pizza, Erwin

7. Viperjo(0-2)
Already Played: Bred, Erwin
Need to play: Deano, RODTHEGOD, Pizza, SD, Xeo

8. Pizza(0-1)
Already Played: SD
Need to play: Deano, RODTHEGOD, Viperjo, Bred, Xeo, Erwin

Last edited by SpaceDominator; 11-04-2008 at 09:13 PM.

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to SpaceDominator Send a message via AIM to SpaceDominator  

Old 11-04-2008

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter

sd you got time to play right now?

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

Old 11-04-2008

BF's Poolmeister

Erwin defeated me easily in Game 1, Game 2 the time clock pwned me despite me making a couple of smarter moves. GG's Erwin.
-SpaceDominator

Last edited by SpaceDominator; 11-04-2008 at 09:13 PM.

Old 11-13-2008

Canada RODTHEGOD
Rise of the Black Leaf
 RODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too longRODTHEGOD has been here far, far too long

hmm yes i tihnk many of us need to play
especially me with Viperjo, Pizza, SD, Xeo and Erwin

pm.gif   

Old 11-13-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

i'm really busy next couple days. if you need to make a game with me, pick a time on sunday afternoon and post it in here, and i'll try and make it

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-15-2008

Canada RODTHEGOD
Rise of the Black Leaf

me and erwin just faced off with me being victorious

pm.gif   

Old 11-15-2008

Australia FPS_Deano
Formerly Deano~
 FPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatnessFPS_Deano has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
i'm really busy next couple days. if you need to make a game with me, pick a time on sunday afternoon and post it in here, and i'll try and make it
What time zone are you in.

I've finished school and am not working for about 2 weeks. When is best for you?

FPS_Deano has 1,083 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to FPS_Deano  

Old 12-08-2008

Canada RODTHEGOD
Rise of the Black Leaf

i may have to pull out of this, i'm kinda on the other side of canada and dont have my own computer and rarely get to use other computers

sorry

pm.gif