Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 10-07-2008

United States shroomie
Forum Elder
 shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!
Default What really Grinds your Gears?

You know what grinds my gears? PUG dungeons, If my pally is not Prot or Holy, I will not be going into this Dungeon. Most people(90%+) Think Ret pallys cannot keep up the DPS(I know this will change drastically in 3.0) but it's horrible, just because it's a harder class to play than Rogues or Hunters, and we bring extra blessings and an Aura, we still don't get in. I have been in several 5 man heroics with my geared friends and 10 and low 25 mans, I have NEVER topped the Damage but I have always finished in the top 3-5.
Another thing I hate, Rogues. Don't get me wrong, they can do the highest damage in the game but it's like, on my server when I go by the battle masters, 30-40% are rogues in s2/pvp blues and all they do is spam sinister strike and wonder why they're not in the top arena teams. I have zero respect for them when I see them in battle grounds, If I'm on my lock I usually just walk away from my keyboard b/c there's no way of me beating them as UA. Even as Ret I have problems with my pally.
Resto druids, oh man don't even get me started on them, in 2's and 3's they're extremely broken, in WSG, forget about it. I hate how they can change forms with the flags while having HoTs. Gee I wish I could have 15k Armor and resilance and HoTs going off on me while I run the flag!

~ End Rant
Do not take offence to this post, I know there's a lot of good players that have these classes, I just hate seeing the flavor of the month in arena.

What Really Grinds your Gears?

shroomie has 398 Posts

Holy Pally
UA Warlock
Proud BlizzForums Poster since 2000!

pm.gif   

Old 10-07-2008

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Locks > Rogues in DPS imo ^_^

And retridins are awfully gear dependent, that's lame indeed :<

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 10-07-2008

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

I only met one rogue in my life who was better than me.

What "grinds my gears" is how they ruined DPS warriors in BC--but it's not even like they killed their ability to do damage, they made it impossible to play outside the protection role for PvE. I couldn't even do DPS in normal instances because everyone was so extremely prejudiced. When BC came out it was like no one had ever heard of a DPS warrior before. That made me quit the game.

5000g for a flying mount was pretty lame, too.

Not much else really, I guess.

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 10-07-2008

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim-and-Carl View Post
I only met one rogue in my life who was better than me.

What "grinds my gears" is how they ruined DPS warriors in BC--but it's not even like they killed their ability to do damage, they made it impossible to play outside the protection role for PvE. I couldn't even do DPS in normal instances because everyone was so extremely prejudiced. When BC came out it was like no one had ever heard of a DPS warrior before. That made me quit the game.

5000g for a flying mount was pretty lame, too.

Not much else really, I guess.
wtf? DPS warriors are everywhere. what people has never heard of is a DPS feral druid. and in BC u get tons of gold, I got 5000g in about a month and I dont even farm, just quest, people who farm can earn 5000g in a week easy.

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2008

Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

Yeah, but some people can't hold onto that 5000g when they see so many things they can buy with the 1000g they have now.

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

Old 10-08-2008

United States ManjiSanji
BF Member
 ManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortals

"Q. What if I have a level 55 character on one realm but want to create a death knight on another realm to play with friends?
A. At the launch of Wrath of the Lich King, you will only be able to create a death knight on the same realm where you have an existing level 55 or higher character. In the future, we plan to allow the creation of a death knight on any realm (provided you have at least one level 55+ character). "

I'd say that grinds my fucking gears )=(

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2008

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

Let's see.

The way they buffed rogues so where they could finally beat warriors in a one on one.

asdlfjkasd;.

That was the one thing we could destroy, and suddenly they buff envenom and shadowstep and we get fucked.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 10-08-2008

United States shroomie
Forum Elder
 shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!

I think the only class that Rogues cannot beat 1v1 is Feral Druids that go in Bear form.

shroomie has 398 Posts

Holy Pally
UA Warlock

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2008

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomie View Post
I think the only class that Rogues cannot beat 1v1 is Feral Druids that go in Bear form.
Or a Prot Paladin. GJ killing yourself.

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zolf
¿PORQUE NO TE CALLAS!?
 Zolf is on a distinguished road

The thing is, Sub rogues dont have any weaknesses.

They are not squishy thanks to Cheat Death and Prep for x2 evasion/vanish/sprint

They are not kitable thanks to shadowstep.

Other specs are a walk in the park for any decent player.

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomie View Post
I noticed this after i started gearing up, even really good rogues that could stunlock me into death (when I was caught healing/cat form) would have to pull out EVERYTHING to kill me in bear form.

Though in bear form it's not like my damage was that awesome, lol.

I BLEED YOU TO DEATH!!!1

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 10-08-2008

United States shroomie
Forum Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhand View Post
Or a Prot Paladin. GJ killing yourself.
That's true! When I was leveling, I was prot, I had the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=25828 and with Ret aura and Blessing of Sanc they would just kill themself.

shroomie has 398 Posts

Holy Pally
UA Warlock

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2008

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

what grinds my gears is warlocks not thinking they are overpowered and easymode.

and noobs complaining about feral druids.

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-09-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

What grinds my gears is that the Tauren Chieftains only play every hour on the hour, I take my pee breaks on the hour and I want to watch the show also, HOW DOES THAT WORK

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 10-09-2008

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KP again.