Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old 06-18-2008

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much
Default The Incredible Hulk

I just saw this movie. And I'm not going to say much because I have an exam tomorrow, I just wanted to throw together a discussion. I thought this move was aweesome! It had some great action scenes...and some other stuff. I was really only compelled by the action scenes. The final fight scene with the other mofo, was so awesome! I was so pumped up by the end of this film. And of coarse, it had an ending that invloves... The Avengers!!

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus