Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 07-01-2007

United Kingdom Haggis Mcjackass
Formerly The Hitman
 Haggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightened
Default Re: BF Space Adventures, Chapter 2: A New You

go back to the ship and find Theta-March Pharmaceuticals, Inc

Haggis Mcjackass has 1,382 Posts

Bob's Facist Dictatorship: oppressing Bob's Militia since 7/15/2006
"He's a bad muthafucka don't you know, he'll crawl over 50 good pussies to get at a fat boys asshole."

pm.gif   

Old 07-01-2007

United States Sabre_X
ばか
 Sabre_X has a spectacular aura aboutSabre_X has a spectacular aura aboutSabre_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
go back to the ship and find Theta-March Pharmaceuticals, Inc
I thought he said we didn't care? :P

I would say keep exploring. Hell, we have a map. See if any of the rooms on it look interesting. Maybe check out one of the ones with a red mark.

Sabre_X has 601 Posts

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Sabre_X  

Old 07-01-2007

Formerly The Hitman
 Haggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre_X View Post

I would say keep exploring. Hell, we have a map. See if any of the rooms on it look interesting. Maybe check out one of the ones with a red mark.
It may be the source of the drugs and a place to blow the shit out of.

"He's a bad muthafucka don't you know, he'll crawl over 50 good pussies to get at a fat boys asshole."

pm.gif   

Old 07-01-2007

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Have a wank.

Then go find Marjen.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 07-02-2007

United States The Great Brain
Baby Blue
 The Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud of

Going away for Fourth of July, brb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre_X View Post

Spreading out the map fully, you take a look at it. The facility is clearly huge, and complex routes to different parts of the facility have been hastily drawn, scribbled out, and drawn again. Some of the destinations are crossed out, but there are two that are circled, one deeper east into the building, and the other deeper south.

What do you do?

The Great Brain has 6,322 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to The Great Brain  

Old 07-03-2007

United States Sabre_X
ばか
 Sabre_X has a spectacular aura aboutSabre_X has a spectacular aura aboutSabre_X has a spectacular aura about

I vote south.

Sabre_X has 601 Posts

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Old 07-03-2007

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Go to a crossed out one.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

Old 07-03-2007

Formerly The Hitman

Due south.

pm.gif   

Old 07-04-2007

Baby Blue
 The Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud ofThe Great Brain has much to be proud of

Ooo. Good idea, Ace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Go to a crossed out one.
You can't help your curiosity, and pick a crossed-out destination to your southeast. You probably won't find anything, but you can't help but wonder more about what happened here.

You tear out the most relevant chunk of the map, and take it with you, too afraid of being lost in the huge facility. Carefully making your way there, you find more splatters of gore. Each one is a little window into the horror that must have taken place, as the man-things hunted down their former friends. It could have lasted for weeks, in a building this large. You wonder to yourself why the men didn't just leave the building and run into the woods, why they stayed inside to get slaughtered.

Coming to the door to the 'X' on the map, you see that it, too, has been clawed open, just like the entrance that you used. You have to clamber and push to get in, though, because the door is barricaded on the inside, but the tables and large lab machines have been mostly knocked aside. Whacking your pistol on a metal corner, your light is flipped off, and you stumble into a pitch black room, cursing as you hear splashing and feel your feel soak with something cold and thick. Also, you are immediately struck by the rancid, choking smell. Quickly you see an illuminated set of master switches by the door, and you discover one marked "POWER" flip it, and illuminate the room.

You have seen gore many times in the past, but nothing besides this could truly be described as a bloodbath. This massacre cannot possibly be very old, not nearly as old as the rest. These people died perhaps a few days ago, in a long, skinny lab that was now coated with corpses all sitting in a few inches of their own blood, which has turned brown and very viscous. There is a smell in the air of something else, fecal and awful. You hate to think of it, a dozen people simultaneously shitting themselves as the barricade fell apart and the creatures poured in. Not much can be seen in the room that hasn't been pushed against the wall, except for some shelves, fixed cabinets and a bank of cages that contain, to your shock, dead man-things. There is also a fixed screen in the wall that seems to be playing a video or feed from somewhere, flickering brightly.

What do you do?

Old 07-04-2007

Formerly The Hitman

go to the video feed

pm.gif   

Old 07-04-2007

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis

Go see what the video feed is saying. Maybe it's an SOS video.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

Old 07-07-2007

Baby Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hitman View Post
go to the video feed
Wading through the thick, rancid soup on the floor, you go over to the video feed, and start to hear the sound of it a little more clearly. It's quiet. Now standing right in front of it, you see a man in filthy, bloody lab garb making a speech, looking very tired.

"-- take in whoever shows up. I swear, if we can get out, I'm not going back to this work. They can kill me if they want, but I won't help them do this. I'm a monster."

The tape then crackles and resets.

"I knew this would happen sooner or later. One of the workmen got into the stores, thought it was just another drug, that he would just get high or something. Theta won't let us tell them what it is. They're afraid it would start a riot. They're probably right.

"The outbreak is on the other side of the facility, but from what I hear, security is starting to get overwhelmed. Hardly a surprise, since that's what the nines are for: extermination. They'll probably be here in a few hours. As for escaping, the engineers are working on the seals on the doors, but they've hardly made any progress at all. Theta wants to keep this a secret. They'll succeed too-- well, at least we won't be telling anyone about it. I guess that's what this is about. I just wanted to say it all out loud, even to a microphone on a wall.

"Space Jesus, what am I doing here? Didn't I go into biotech to help people? Why am I helping them make those things?"

There is a long pause, and the man tuns away, head bowed.

"Hindsight's twenty-twenty, I guess.

"This lab has a good door. I'll probably stay here, and just take in whoever shows up. I swear, if we can get out, I'm not going back to this work. They can kill me if they want, but I won't help them do this.

"I'm a monster."

The tape resets again, leaving you to process the flurry of information that the dead man has given you. Apparently Theta-March didn't just sponsor the project, but was actually in charge of it. Not much of a surprise. You find yourself mentally echoing the old adage: Hindsight is twenty-twenty.

What do you do?

Last edited by The Great Brain; 07-07-2007 at 09:48 PM.

Old 07-07-2007

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis

Explore a bit more, then GTFO.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

Old 07-13-2007

Baby Blue

Huh, I guess that downtime didn't end up being that long after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
Explore a bit more, then GTFO.
Leaving the message behind you, you take a more thorough look around the room, but don't find much. You can't begin to understand most of the equipment in the room, studded with banks of buttons, readouts and lights. What is very easy to understand is the small row of cages along the back wall, all with dead man-things in them. If nothing else confirmed this as a Theta-March lab, this certainly does. Very familiar.

Disgusted and at the point of vomiting, you wade your way out of the room, and stumble your way out into the hallway. The darkness suddenly seems far more crushing.

What do you do?

Old 07-14-2007

United States Sabre_X
ばか

I'm still curious about the circled rooms. Go to the one to the south.

Sabre_X has 601 Posts