Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 06-17-2007

United States MaXiUs
 MaXiUs is on a distinguished road
Default Protoss New Units POLL!

Your favorite (new) protoss unit!

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

Finland Arbinn
BF Member
 Arbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to allArbinn is a name known to all
Default Re: Protoss New Units POLL!

So, where's the poll?

Anyway, my favourite NEW toss unit is propably the Phoenix.

Arbinn has 562 Posts

When no one was looking, Lex Luthor took FORTY cakes! He took 40 cakes. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

Canada JCdenton
Augmentation Prototype
 JCdenton is an unknown quantity at this point

At first I didnt like it at all, but the stalker has grown on me and I think its probably my favourite new unit now.

JCdenton has 54 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

First, make this a proper poll. Second, Colossus pwns.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 06-17-2007

Bulgaria IvanVankata
BF Member
 IvanVankata has become enlightenedIvanVankata has become enlightenedIvanVankata has become enlightenedIvanVankata has become enlightenedIvanVankata has become enlightenedIvanVankata has become enlightenedIvanVankata has become enlightenedIvanVankata has become enlightenedIvanVankata has become enlightenedIvanVankata has become enlightenedIvanVankata has become enlightened

offtopic Quote for the Immortal : "Spartans , tonight you dinne in hell !"
now --> my favorite new toss unit is the Immortal - cick ass shield against terran + zealots against "light attackers". I must add - as a Zerg player I`m verry happy that dragoons are out - now this immortal+zealot army will be easy to deal with if lurcker is still in game , becouse the short range of the immortals won`t have the same effect on lurckers as the dragoons

IvanVankata has 208 Posts

We are many , we are stronger , we are better , we are faster ... We are comming ...

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

Israel MasterBoo
Giant Space Hamster
 MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!MasterBoo is dominating!

Warp Rays. Just love their design and ability.

MasterBoo has 2,866 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

Poland Sinister
Shields up, weapon online
 Sinister has a spectacular aura aboutSinister has a spectacular aura aboutSinister has a spectacular aura about

Stalkers & Immortals
both kick ass but i fear that they can masacre ma terran metal army lol ;]

Sinister has 189 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

Armenia Vae Victis
Terran Supremacy
 Vae Victis is a model citizenVae Victis is a model citizenVae Victis is a model citizenVae Victis is a model citizenVae Victis is a model citizenVae Victis is a model citizen

Phase Prisms... just think of all the uses.

Vae Victis has 22 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

Canada smartbug
Better than itunes
 smartbug is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd go with the colossus.

smartbug has 16 Posts

~With great power. Comes great opportunities to abuse that power.~

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

Canada Carsickness
Stop the car!
 Carsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwnsCarsickness simply pwns

The Soul Hunter. Lol! j/k.
Zealots arn't a "new" unit so thats out.
Ummmm.
I'm gonna ahve to say Stalkers cause they do massive damage and look like they'de be fun to use.

Carsickness has 1,332 Posts

Thanks Meteora for customizing my avatar and signature, +reps for life

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

United States Nazzul
BF Member
 Nazzul doesn't suck

Id have to say the star relic it looks really neat to me and I cant wait t osee it's spells.

Nazzul has 21 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

United States Dragoon24
For Auir
 Dragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something right

immortal cause its basically the brother of the dragoon

Dragoon24 has 231 Posts

Starcraft 2 looks great so far!

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon24 View Post
immortal cause its basically the brother of the dragoon
No, it's more like, everything the dragoon wished it could be

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 06-17-2007

United States Dragoon24
For Auir
 Dragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something rightDragoon24 is obviously doing something right

nah the immortals the wannabe of the dragoon but the dragoon felt bad for the immortal so it retired

Dragoon24 has 231 Posts

Starcraft 2 looks great so far!

pm.gif   

Old 06-17-2007

Colombia EvDelific
BF Member
 EvDelific is just really niceEvDelific is just really niceEvDelific is just really niceEvDelific is just really nice

Colossus and Warp Ray.
So...incredibly...awesome--

Just imagine a dozen colossus roaming through a battlefield pwning everything in their path, or climing into an enemy base and causing chaos, just like an alien invasion; well, actually, it pretty much is, isn't it?, eh.

EvDelific has 90 Posts

-"
Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

pm.gif