Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-06-2009

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme
Default Pocket Woes

Alright, I'm currently wearing jeans & tshirt, no sweater.

I have 2 back pockets, but the left back pocket must go unused, and I have 2 front pockets with one small pocket inside the front right pocket. It's a typical jean pocket setup.

I have:
- keys
- change
- wallet
- cellphone
- glasses/glasses case
- camera
- mp3 player

I'm having great difficulty placing all of these items in the limited amount of pant pocket space available to me. My current setup allows for all items but the change.

front right: camera, glasses
small pocket: mp3 player
front left: keys, phone
back right: wallet

I've contemplated placing the change in the front left with the cellphone and keys, but that's a bit too cumbersome and then it becomes difficult to pull out either without pulling out a few dimes/nickels as well. I've also tried glasses, change & keys together in left + camera & cell in right, but that makes it very difficult to pull out the keys (which I need to do regularly throughout the day).

Thoughts? How do you guys cope with such limited pocket space?

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

- Radlin, The Pineapple, Graeme, etc.

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Re: Pocket Woes

By not walking around like a Japanese tourist.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

I don't wear glasses.

My camera, mp3 player and cellphone are all in one (the camera obviously sucks though).

And I put my change in my wallet.

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin
 Graeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supremeGraeme reigns supreme

I used to have one of those wallets with a change pocket, but it was very uncomfortable to sit on.

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
I used to have one of those wallets with a change pocket, but it was very uncomfortable to sit on.
True, so I make sure I never sit on it and place it in my coat pocket.

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-06-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
They didn't nickname it a fagbag for nothing...

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-06-2009

Canada Graeme
AKA Radlin

rofl jt, now that's hot, gotta get me one o' them fanny packs <: D

Graeme has 3,172 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
rofl jt, now that's hot, gotta get me one o' them fanny packs <: D
I had one like that for when I was in Florida last, but then the buckle broke. It was hella nice while it lasted.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

Old 02-06-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

You have two choices.

Suck it up and deal with Pocket Problems.

Or, get a Man Purse.

I think the choice is obvious.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-06-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

I have a specific way that my pockets are filled. Everything has a specific place and must not be misplaced.

Front right pocket: keys, change, lighter
inside right front pocket: guitar picks
Back right pocket: wallet
Front left pocket: Cellphone, receipts, other small pieces of paper

my ipod or anything else usually goes in a coat pocket

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 02-06-2009

United States Darth Maul
Mongoloids for Palin
 Darth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supreme

Front right pocket: keys, pencils/pens
Inside right front: usually nothing unless I need change for something
Back right pocket: wallet which has all my receipts and sometimes change
Front left pocket: cell phone, pack of gum, zune if I have it with me

I guess back left pockets get no love.

Darth Maul has 6,483 Posts

Thanks Diaboli for the sig.

Nintendo Wii Friend Code: 3541 1146 1229 0704

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Darth Maul  

Old 02-06-2009

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Maul View Post
I guess back left pockets get no love.
On the contrary, I use mine for my wallet.

Back Left: Wallet(i.e. usable money, cards)
Back Right: Unusable money(aka money that's actually going somewhere specific, and not a random gas station)
Front Left: pencils/pens
Front Right: Keys, cellphone

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 02-06-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes

Front right: cellphone, chapstick, visine
Front left: keys
Back right: wallet
Back left: usually nothing

JT has 18,012 Posts

Old 02-06-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

i hear if you use the back left pocket it means you dont have a soul

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace