Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 06-24-2007

Canada Staind
 Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!
Default CuteSmall Update

Hi ! As many of you know I am leaving for HK/China on Monday and will not be returning until Aug 7. I believe that will probably leave me out for atleast half of the WGTCL season. Also, when I get back I'll probably be horrible and need a lot of practice to get back up again! So, in case you guys were worrying I may have found someone to replace me during this WGTCL season, and he should be able to use the CuteSmallJew ID (although illegal - it makes it easier) just in case we don't have enough players. If we do, then simply don't use him, but I will try to get him to show up for most of the WGTCL. Also for 2v2 you should have Madskill and Frode (make sure you get Madskill signed up so that there is no problem there!).

I will have no BW while I'm there unless I visit an internet cafe, although I will periodically check Blizzforums/MSN, so if there are any problems I will still be in contact. I hope all of you don't quit SC while I'm gone ! I love you all! <3

PS. I think we should move Blizzforums to ICCUP for awhile to boost competition and gaming! A lot of people already play there, so it shouldn't be hard to get your friends there either. And Prodigy start practicing for real again

Staind has 526 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-24-2007

Trinidad and Tobago TwoTimer
Life is GooD :)
 TwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something rightTwoTimer is obviously doing something right
Default Re: CuteSmall Update

Nooooooooooooooooo dont leave us!!!!!!!!!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to TwoTimer  

Old 06-24-2007

Canada Prodigy
 Prodigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond reputeProdigy has a reputation beyond repute

Are we going to even have enough players for the CL?? It's too bad Staind we need you on the team.. and it's hard to find time for bw when it's summer.

pm.gif   

Old 06-26-2007

Palestine Freak
 Freak has a spectacular aura aboutFreak has a spectacular aura aboutFreak has a spectacular aura about

Ok guys WGTCL starts ON JULY 1st!!!!!!! We are playing against [5.A] russian team. We need to be ready and I would like to know who will show up. Hopefully a lot of people can come on July 1st.

Benny we need you there. Sk and Darko too. Prod also. Frode of course. Staind if you're there come. And others too .

Gigant if you're not playing with another team ... join us please.

Let's ROCK DIV 3B GUYS!!!!!

pm.gif   

Old 06-26-2007

Serbia Metallic~Knight
Cute Small Hydralisk
 Metallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud of

There's a slight chance I might be in the U.S. on Canada day (yeah, seems odd, I know). Regardless, nothing is set in stone and it all rely's on if a friend of mine can get out of work. So I'll be there if nothing comes out of it.

Also if anyone runs into Darkness~ on East, point this out to him. He joined CuteSmall recently =o

And Staind, you'll be missed! I'll try and become the l33t gosu you want me to be during your absence. ;p

Metallic~Knight has 321 Posts

Signature confiscated by Redcloak.
Bring back Undergrads!

PEOPLE TO BLAME: 8882, o(x_x)o, BaylentheSky, Bullet2Head, Courthead, DntHrtMeFrnd, gabe, gigant, Ireallyloveoov, Madskill, NaAani, Neverborn, No1StaindFan, poof., PraetorKoronis, PrecisionTime, Salv, SilA-Slayer, Tekken, TwoTimer, WildBob, Zukas

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Metallic~Knight  

Old 06-26-2007

Canada Staind
 Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!Staind is unstoppable!

Freak, I will definitely not be there. July 1 is also the HK 10 year anniversary when HK came back to China and I expect to be downtown :P

Staind has 526 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-26-2007

Romania Benny
 Benny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond repute

That's a bulgarian flag not russian Sami. Also, they're not good. There aren't any good bulgarians. We, RomB, beat Bulgaria A with a very fucked up lineup. So this shouldnt be too tough.

Nevertheless, Staind leaving leaves us in a rather delicate situation. We need more members. Everyone should try to recruit someone. Someone good, that is. I'm bringing in NeverPost (Nytefish) since he's quite decent now and he's very reliable.

Who can show up on july1st?

Benny has 388 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Benny Send a message via Yahoo to Benny 

Old 06-26-2007

United States Tim-and-Carl
 Tim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than youTim-and-Carl is clearly better than you

I'm doing my best to improve. I'm not staind in any way especially when he kicks my ass 100% of the time but I'm getting my old apm back and learning a lot more tricks than I knew before. And I don't get fucked by 9pool anymore. I got prodigy mentoring me too =)

What I'm saying is don't forget tac!

Tim-and-Carl has 1,830 Posts

"He walked into the shreds of flame. But they did not bite into his flesh, they caressed and engulfed him without heat or combustion. With relief, with humiliation, with terror, he understood that he too was a mere appearance, dreamt by another." - Borges

"Above all else, to thine own self be true." - Shakespeare

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tim-and-Carl  

Old 06-27-2007

United States Tunafishyme
BF Member
 Tunafishyme is just really niceTunafishyme is just really niceTunafishyme is just really niceTunafishyme is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staind View Post
Freak, I will definitely not be there. July 1 is also the HK 10 year anniversary when HK came back to China and I expect to be downtown :P
PROTECT YOUR KIDNEYS!!!!:eek :

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2007

Palestine Freak
 Freak has a spectacular aura aboutFreak has a spectacular aura aboutFreak has a spectacular aura about

I might also not be there... we'll see =\ got a job now and need to know my schedule so I really need people to tell me if they can make it... coz if they can't, we'll reschedule and it will be ok.

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2007

Palestine Freak

Ok i'm there 100% now so Let's RAPE THIS SHIT

pm.gif   

Old 06-28-2007

Romania Benny
 Benny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond reputeBenny has a reputation beyond repute

Yey

Benny has 388 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Benny Send a message via Yahoo to Benny 

Old 06-28-2007

United States Tekken
wise one
 Tekken has a reputation beyond reputeTekken has a reputation beyond reputeTekken has a reputation beyond reputeTekken has a reputation beyond reputeTekken has a reputation beyond reputeTekken has a reputation beyond reputeTekken has a reputation beyond reputeTekken has a reputation beyond reputeTekken has a reputation beyond reputeTekken has a reputation beyond reputeTekken has a reputation beyond repute

so who are the people playing for clanwars?

Tekken has 1,884 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Tekken  

Old 06-30-2007

Canada Salv
BF Member
 Salv has a brilliant futureSalv has a brilliant futureSalv has a brilliant futureSalv has a brilliant futureSalv has a brilliant futureSalv has a brilliant futureSalv has a brilliant futureSalv has a brilliant futureSalv has a brilliant futureSalv has a brilliant futureSalv has a brilliant future

What's the qualifications for getting in on this?

pm.gif   

Old 06-30-2007

Canada Staind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salv View Post
What's the qualifications for getting in on this?

Nothing but active gaming.

Staind has 526 Posts

pm.gif