Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 06-07-2007

United States Luther Stark
a.w.o.l
 Luther Stark is made of winLuther Stark is made of winLuther Stark is made of winLuther Stark is made of winLuther Stark is made of winLuther Stark is made of winLuther Stark is made of winLuther Stark is made of winLuther Stark is made of winLuther Stark is made of winLuther Stark is made of win
Default The Price is Right?

So I'm watching the Price is Right today and something odd struck me.

After the commercial right away the ycalled the next contestant down.. "Emily.. come on down!!". And as she was coming down to contestant row Bob said, "Over the break Emily had a chance to show me what her shirt says... it says 'blahblah'"

Now WTF?

How did Bob get a chance to talk to the contestant before she was even called down? im confused!!

pm.gif   

Old 06-07-2007

Australia SunshineDust
Monkeys are out to get me
 SunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizenSunshineDust is a model citizen
Default Re: The Price is Right?

Shows like that are filmed over the period of an entire day and the sequence of events where you see things happen is not necessarily the same as what really happens at the studio. What you consider a break on TV, they probably spent one hour there doing various preparations etc before they actually began filming again.

SunshineDust has 224 Posts

30/6/07 - Latest StarCraft 2 FAQ

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SunshineDust  

Old 06-07-2007

United States interceptor
Formerly Prestige
 interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!interceptor is unstoppable!

I seriously thought bob was like 107 years old, but he is only 87-ish apparently.

interceptor has 1,233 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to interceptor  

Old 06-07-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Tassadar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Stark View Post
And as she was coming down to contestant row Bob said, "Over the break Emily had a chance to show me her tits."
Sorry, my mind was in the gutter and that was the first thing I thought before I finished the sentence.

pm.gif   

Old 06-07-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

I'm with Nuts on this one.

TITS!!

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 06-07-2007

Vatican City State SilentBob
Jay's hetero life-mate
 SilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixx View Post
I'm with Nuts on this one.

TITS!!
Care to rephrase that?

SilentBob has 6,618 Posts

I would like to note that while Ron Paul is remarkably honest, he is just one man. One (possibly) good President won't fix all of our problems. It's okay to be interested in him, but he's not the messiah of the US.

pm.gif   

Old 06-07-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

I agree with the above poster, I thought the same thing. TITS ?

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

Old 06-07-2007

United States Traken
Viking Pillager
 Traken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixx View Post
I agree with the above poster, I thought the same thing. TITS ?
Bob was looking for:

TITS OR GTFO!

But anyways, during breaks and stuff, they'll talk to people in the audience. More than likely, that's how he saw her tits---err... shirt.

Traken has 6,202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorbet
I don't give an oodnadatta if you can't gundagai my uluru. Feel pitjanjatjara to wolloomoolloo my wingecarribee.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Traken Send a message via MSN to Traken Send a message via Yahoo to Traken 

Old 06-07-2007

Have a nice day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traken View Post
Bob was looking for:
TITS OR GTFO!
Eh, who isn't.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Old 06-07-2007

United States Cheamy of doom
Unnown BF Vet
 Cheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortals

At his age he'd have a heart attack if he saw tits...

And Btw, Price is Right Rocks.

Cheamy of doom has 500 Posts

M1A2 Abrams Main Battle Tank Driver.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Cheamy of doom Send a message via Yahoo to Cheamy of doom 

Old 06-07-2007

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Bob Barker is one of two people on this planet who will never ever die. The other is Keith Richards.

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 06-07-2007

Jay's hetero life-mate
 SilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too long

Keith Richards died in 1987.

Did you mean Dick Clark?

I would like to note that while Ron Paul is remarkably honest, he is just one man. One (possibly) good President won't fix all of our problems. It's okay to be interested in him, but he's not the messiah of the US.

pm.gif   

Old 06-07-2007

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

um?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Richards

And on a side note - a girl I tutored last semester was on the show and won a car :O

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 06-07-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Tassadar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBob View Post
Keith Richards died in 1987.
Long live Zombie Keith Richards!!!

pm.gif   

Old 06-07-2007

Jay's hetero life-mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post
You edited out the parts about his death, and?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
Long live Zombie Keith Richards!!!
At least someone gets it.

pm.gif