Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 01-31-2007

United States Alexander
Pew Pew
 Alexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwns
Default Epic raid races beggining once again!

Since Nihilum cleared Naxxramas a while back things have been pretty slow, but they're heating up again with new raids in the burning crusade. Nihilum got the first kill on Doom Lord Kazzak (an outdoor raidboss in the outlands). Death and Taxes just cleared all of Karazahn by downing Nightbane. Right now I think the big kill everyone is waiting for is Magtheridon, seeing as how Gruul was apparently killed several times on beta. I'm excited to see how it will all turn out!

Alexander has 1,497 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Alexander  

Old 01-31-2007

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zukas
 Zukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatness
Default Re: Epic raid races beggining once again!

We should bet E-Peennies on guilds we think will get first down on that Magtheridon bitch,

Zukas has 2,464 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2007

United States Alexander
Pew Pew
 Alexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwnsAlexander simply pwns

I'd like to feel like I still have some faith in the faction I originally chose (alliance), so I'm betting on DnT

Old 01-31-2007

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

I dont think any guild managed to kill nightbane in the beta, so I am betting DnT as well. But I also look forward to some horde guilds (I believe elitist jerks are horde) making some nice firsts now that we have paladins

Level 61 paladin

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 01-31-2007

United States elcapjtk
Moon Administrator
 elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!

I know on Kel'Thuzad, the first guild that had enough poopsockers to do Gruul's, said the fight was extremely hard. Something about only having one of the first set of guys down before the healers started having mana issues...

elcapjtk has 7,602 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to elcapjtk Send a message via AIM to elcapjtk Send a message via MSN to elcapjtk Send a message via Yahoo to elcapjtk 

Old 01-31-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

Is Black Temple opening with an upcoming patch?

The two biggies will be Magtheridon and Illidan.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 01-31-2007

United States Alexander
Pew Pew

Yes the black temple is coming in a later patch. What about Lady Vashj and Kael'Thas? I'm sure they're going to be highly anticipated as well.

Old 02-03-2007

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia
 Infested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to behold

does anyone really care anymore =/

Infested_Al has 217 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2007

United States Alexander
Pew Pew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infested_Al View Post
does anyone really care anymore =/
Actually, yes, a lot of people do.

Old 02-04-2007

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

Al, I thought you were a part of D&T. I figured, you of all people, would care.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad  

Old 02-04-2007

Canada rise
StarCraft: Legacy
 rise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightenedrise has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassad View Post
Burnout can be a bitch, perhaps?

rise has 1,926 Posts

Past, Present, Future

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to rise  

Old 02-04-2007

United States Alexander
Pew Pew

Nihilum downed Gruul, I'm not sure if they killed Nightbane yet though. If they haven't they can't do Serpenthhrine caverns yet.

Old 02-05-2007

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)
 Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...

Eh, I have been doing heroic mode crap with my crew of 5. We've done underbog so far, the stuff is a lot harder. We are all one SH run away from Heroic Ramparts. You can't go into this shit with a dumb group, it has to be done right, with the right specs, and with resist gear. I had to hearth from underbog to get some NR gear that I had for AQ, which isn't exactly up to date. Working on blacksmithing now, so I can make the armor I need, as well as a few nice swords

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No. - Rorschach

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Typhun Send a message via MSN to Typhun  

Old 02-05-2007

United States Alexander
Pew Pew

Typhun is it true Herioc mobs hit for 15k? That sounds really impossible to me, some site said that was the case though.

Old 02-06-2007

Canada Infested_Al
Future Mr Olympia
 Infested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to beholdInfested_Al is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassad View Post

i am in dnt, ive been there for all the first kilsl besides nightbane.

you see its just that a ) the loot is all so itemized terribly and very disappointing. the risk/time invested is not worth it AT ALL.

b) 25 mans dont feel epic, just liek 10 mans dont feel epic. its kind of like hey we killed hakkar in zg. really? thats great but no one gives a fuck. i can remember when we got all the world firsts in naxx, that was exciting. people would scream on vent and shit. perhaps its because were not world firsts or perhaps we just dont relaly care as much. not to mention we dont even use dkp. its just /random and passing gear to vestige.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
Typhun is it true Herioc mobs hit for 15k? That sounds really impossible to me, some site said that was the case though.
the biggest hit ive seen so far was an 11k ms from a fel reaver in Slabs on a hunter. i mean mobs hit hard for sure, but it seems like the trash hits harder then the bosses. not to mention all thes 5 mans are so boring and filled with huge trash pack after huge trash pack. and the best part is the loot isnt even that much better. i mean yah i get badges for my new shield and yah i get gems and chances at nethers but man. 2 hours for this shit is so dumb

i dunno. i just think the game sucks and i cant really wait till theres a 40 man again

Infested_Al has 217 Posts

pm.gif